I need to know what to do!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Tamalove-

Reaction score
I recently had my birthday and I got 2 tamagotchis 1 called Lilly and the other Emma if you have read the other topic that was about Lilly this is the story of what happened to Emma: I went to see my best friend thats called Emma I went to sleepover and we were messing with our tamagotchis then Lilly went crazy and starting pooping loads and loads i wanted to throw it across the room but obviously i couldn't because 1 i didn't want to and 2 it was a birthday present. The next day i got home and told my mum she said look at the instructions but they didn't say anything so then i thought i shall put it on tamatalk and now i've just checked it and it's died i need help with my tamagotchi please help me by replying to this topic

thankyou

it was 3 years old thats what i can't work out how can it be pooing loads and loads please give me some info

I recently had my birthday and I got 2 tamagotchis 1 called Lilly and the other Emma if you have read the other topic that was about Lilly this is the story of what happened to Emma: I went to see my best friend thats called Emma I went to sleepover and we were messing with our tamagotchis then Lilly went crazy and starting pooping loads and loads i wanted to throw it across the room but obviously i couldn't because 1 i didn't want to and 2 it was a birthday present. The next day i got home and told my mum she said look at the instructions but they didn't say anything so then i thought i shall put it on tamatalk and now i've just checked it and it's died i need help with my tamagotchi please help me by replying to this topicthankyou
I'm your best friend, olivia! The sleepover was fun, wasn't it?

1, I think you should put some periods 2 end your sentences in your posts. :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :chohimetchi: and 2, I think maybe it's what you fed your Tama. Mine hardly ever poops. Only when it has 2. Also I have a Yu-fotchi. Go figure. :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back