What is your best and worst quality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

Reaction score
What is your best and worst qualities?

-best: I listen to people.

-worst: I get self entered but I work on it and people don't notice XD

Best- I have the best personality, and I'm easy to talk to.

Worst- I'm a terrible person.

Ooh, hmm..

Best- I'm creative, my mind 'operates at a whole different level' (-teacher) I can put together the best ideas for a group assignment or create some awesome stories. (I sound so ego!)

Worst- I'm a huge liar .. :[

Best - I learn at an extremely fast speed.

Worst - I think I'm pretty mean... And I'm impatient

Last edited by a moderator:
Best-I'm opinionated, not afraid to voice my opinion, and I'm confident. I'm creative and intelligent and determined.

Worst-I can be vain, concieted, and a bit female-dog ish. I'm opinionated--yes, it's also bad. I pick fights and can be greedy. Oh. And I procastinate.

Best - I'm funny, generally a nice person, very caring and a good secret-keeper.

Worst - I'm very shy and have no confidence whatsoever around people I don't know.

Best - Trust. I wouldn't tell a single soul any secrets. Ever. Even if I have a terrible arguement with the person that told me, I don't tell. Only if someone pressures me into telling XD

Worst - I can lie, but not often. I can be greedy, but not often. Yet I'm one of the most impatient people you will ever meet, and that's not a good thing.

Best: Um, I can't think of any, currently.

Worst: I fall in love too easily. And when I'm in it, there's almost no way out.

Best - I get quite good grades and I um... am dirty minded XD Jk. I am good at keeping secrets.

Worst - I am not so kind. Not like Oscar xD I am stupid at times. But I'm usually good at tests.

Best - There's lots. My personality/confidence and I keep my word. I've never spilt a secret.

Worst - I don't shut up.

Beeeeeeeeestestest - I like to listen to people, I'm sosososo good at keeping secrets. I've got secrets over years old that I've still not told.

Worst - LOW SELF ESTEEM D: Epic phail.

Best: another oneXD I'm kind I guess :wub:

Worst: I don't know I guess only being self centered LOL.

Best: Idk

Worst: I never remember important stuff, yet I can remember the crap.

Best- I'm a very creative person, who likes to join in with the discussion. I always try to make it so that everyone gets what they want.

Worst - I get upset easily. I like to lead, and are somewhat "bossy". I'm very shy around strangers, and will only get to know that person if they start the conversation(Imagine me with a very shy stranger. -Silence-).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back