help with e-tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's for an EnTama. If you have an UraTama or a TamaSuku, you'll need to use one of the other sites listed in the topic I provided a link to, in my previous post.

Note: You may see three different problems, if you have a slow connection to the e-tamago server in Japan.

#1. While you are navigating between pages, you may see a blinking picture of Mametchi driving a blue race car. This screen means "please wait a moment". Usually, after a moment, either the new page will finish loading, or one of the below two problems will occur.

#2. If your tamagotchi character gets "stuck" between locations within e-tamago, hit your browser's Refresh button (or the F5 key if you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer). This will take you back to the login password entry page. Re-enter the same login password, then immediately go to whichever location you got stuck going to before.

#3. When you are navigating between pages, your progress may halt at a picture of Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi stuck in space between Earth and the Tamagotchi home planet. This screen occurs when there is a load error. There are two buttons above the Earth. The red button means "retry". The blue button means "stop". If you press stop, you will be taken back to the first page (before the login screen).

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you i was going to ask you how to use it and as you said:

#2. If your tamagotchi character gets "stuck" between locations within e-tamago, hit your browser's Refresh button (or the F5 key if you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer). This will take you back to the login password entry page. Re-enter the same login password, then immediately go to whichever location you got stuck going to before.
But there is a problem what if i am using Modliza firefox 3.0.

can i still use F5 and also has someone made a version of the En-tama one but with transliteration if not that is ok i can manage.

thank you i was going to ask you how to use it and as you said:
But there is a problem what if i am using Modliza firefox 3.0.

can i still use F5 and also has someone made a version of the En-tama one but with transliteration if not that is ok i can manage.
Well, I'm unsure the exact version number of Firefox that I have, but it is the latest version with all the updates, and if I hit f5 it does refresh the current screen/tab that I am on. I just tried it now to make sure and everything. Maybe update your browser.

Also, I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I have XP, so I have no idea if Vista will be the same as my Operating System.

Well, I'm unsure the exact version number of Firefox that I have, but it is the latest version with all the updates, and if I hit f5 it does refresh the current screen/tab that I am on. I just tried it now to make sure and everything. Maybe update your browser.
Also, I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I have XP, so I have no idea if Vista will be the same as my Operating System.
yeah it is and has someone made a version of the En-tama one but with transliteration if not that is ok i can manage.

It is V4. I still think the Entama is better (they have cute baby and toddler characters. Not Tsubutchi and Mochitamatchi.

It is V4. I still think the Entama is better (they have cute baby and toddler characters. Not Tsubutchi and Mochitamatchi.
dose that mean that i can use the v4 tamatown for a en-tama also if not has someone made a version of the En-tama one but with transliteration if not that is ok i can manage.

No. you cannot. V4 tamatown is different from Entama's (anyway, Entama IS better, even in Tamatowns!)

Latest posts

Back