A 3 yr old but a teen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama aishling

Reaction score
Ok as you may know from Tamagotchi memorial my first tama died(coco). I reset it and on the system now I have Lucy. She is 3 years old and is a ringotchi(apple tama) Hellllppppp! :huh: Pleeeease!

My tamas

V2

Name:Kim

Weight:32lbs

Gen.:4

Looking after baby:yes

Baby's gender:Girl

Life stage:petitchi>unknown>unkown>Mimitchi

V2

Name:Lucy

Weight:24lbs

Gen:1

Looking after baby:no

Baby's gender:-

Life stage:petitchi>Jellyotchi>Ringotchi

V3

Name:Ed

Weight:11lbs

Gen:6

Life stage:petitchi>Kuchitamatchi

V4

Name:Luigi

Weight:22lbs

Gen:3

Looking after baby:yes

Baby's gender:Boy

Life Stage:petitchi>unkown>unkown>Takosi

V6

Name:Rob

Weight:30lbs

Gen:1

Life stage:petitchi>Kuchitamatchi>Kikitchi>Mametchi

it just normal you just got to wait a little longer it all about patience in this amazing games

This is completely normal. You don't need to worry :D

Have you paused it a lot, or changed the time to make it go to sleep or wake up alot? If you HAVE done either, it just delays the growth process, but if you HAVEN'T done either, it's still normal, just delayed.

God bless, and I hope I helped!

♥Edward's_Gurl♥

Thanx alot everyone. Lucy is fine now. She turned into a :p . I was slightly worried because all my other tamas turned into adults at 3. Well, all but one. My first ever tama(Liam) He turned into an adult at 2 but turned 3 later.

Thank you everyone! :D

Dont worry,its totally normal.Mine is a teenager 1 year old!!But,like I said,its pefectly normal.

Three years stand for three days of your tamas life, if totally normall some teens especially ringetchi (is that haw you spell it lol, the apple one) takes awaile to grow, i wonder if it has to do of the way you take care of it :( . But if it becomes like seven years old and still is a teen then that might be a glitch, i would recommmend receting it if this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back