If your sibling dies, would you be sad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfire.

Reaction score
I just wanna know. xD

I don't want to think of the death of my sister. How much I hate her, I know that she is my sister and I cannot do anything to change that. I believe that I'd be a miserable person without an annoying hyper weird crazy over-reactive sister.

So, if your sibling dies, would you be sad?

I'd be relived (I'm so evil ;. :lol: and very sad.

Same. I hate her so much. But she's my sister, and I'd be sad if she left me for life.

Depends what sibling it is

Jokes. I hate my sister Lucy who's six, but I wouldn't want her to DIE. My other sister Abbey can be annoying as well but my baby brother's adorable. I talk about my sister's dying sometimes, but I don't actually MEAN it XD

[SIZE=7pt]My brother died in Iraq, so.[/SIZE]

I now have my little step-brother, and little step-sister, and my older step-sister.

They're family-- you have to love them...

I would be really sad. (I have a brother who's 11) I hate him sometimes, but I don't hate him enough to still hate him when he dies. o_o

Then I'd be an only, lonely child. He's kind of just fun to have around, and tease, duh but I'd miss coming home without him burning ants outside on the driveway with his friends, wrecking the house, getting on my nerves and what not. Dunno why, but I would. ;D

Yes.VERY. :p

I would obviously cry, and be emotionally scarred for life :( Like going into a serious depression, and stuff. Who knows, I might even start bad habits....... :eek:

I just hope this never happens in the first place though :D

*edit- I wrote NO! It was a mistake though. I <3 my sibling!!!!!(but we dont get along very well though :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
A bunch of mixed emotions. You see... I hate Emberwing when she gets on my nerves, but I don't want her to die.

Just on a side note: Sometimes, she would say, "I want to die." :D

I wouldn't be sad.

Because I don't have any. =]

And I wouldn't really want any siblings anyway...

My brother may be weird, but he's really sweet and nice. He's been there since the day I entered the world. Considering he's the only sibling I have, I would be drowned in my own tears.

I love him. :3

Probably. =(.

But, one, I don't have any siblings. I do want one, as it gets boring in my house just on my computer -sighs-.

I would be quite devastated. My sister and I are very close, not your average siblings. She is 19, and we go to the movies every sunday together. Without her, I'm not sure what I would do. :D

I would be sad, but probably not as sad as I should be. I hate my brother too much. :]

I'd be sad. My siblings are annoying, but I still love them.

I used to have a big sister who is now dead. She died 3 days after she was born, I never new her! She would be 20 if she were alive, I am 9 years old right now. I never new her :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I think about it, one of my siblings did die. More than seven years ago. It was a dude, I think. We lost the baby like five months into the pregnancy. I hardly remember it, I just remember my mom crying a lot, and saying I wouldn't have a little brother.

And then she got pregnant again a month later. xD

Maybe I would be a little happy

No, I would be very sad. Although my brother and sister drive me nuts, if they died, I would have no one to play and swim with in the pool and I'd be very lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back