Little kiddie memories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
So... do you have any fun memories from when you were a kid?

- When there was SARS, my brother told me it meant Sad Arrogant Retarded Syndrome, and I believed him...

- I rolled down the stairs, alot.

I am sorry if this is a copy, but I can't seem to find an old topic about this.

I have too many to name.

One day I distinctly remember. I was outside in the backyard eating pizza when I was about 3 or 4. I then had the sudden urge to climb up the security door, so with a whole bunch of pizza stuffed in my mouth, I started to climb.

When I was about 1 or 2, I remember my brother had this Mexican hat. He'd always pretend to throw it at me, and I'd make this weird chuckling sound like an old 70 year old man. It'd amuse everyone who was there.

Anddddd, mummy told me that when I was about 4 months old, I let out this giant scream which apparently sounded exactly like an opera singer. Mum and my grandma freaked out.

My first word was banana. My second word was Betodin (apparently a type of medicine).

Fun memories? 8D

- I liked to draw on the wall with Sharpies and erase them over and over again. I use this alcoholish thingy to wipe it off. The reason was because I like to wipe stuff off for some reason xD

- I thought the eggs we usually ate has a chick inside so I would usually open them up and mom gets mad xD

- On kindergarten times, I would wet my pants practically every day. I thought it was fun. Blech o_o

When I was about, 1 or 2 years old. I would talk to squirrels. I'd climb up on the back of the couch, [Which was right infront of the window], The Squirrel would be outside of the window, staring in the house. I'd start blabbering away.

When I was about three and a half, whenever people asked me to "Wave" I'd have this weird looking wave. I'm actually uploading a youtube video of it now.

When I was in Kindergarden, For the Kindergarden graduation, the class was singing "The wheels on the bus", When We were doing the actions, I looked all, weird. [its also on youtube]

I remember I used to be scared of my Winnie the Pooh toy.

And when I was very young, my teddy named Mikeybear was so dusty it made me sneeze. xD

My earliest memory was 2 weeks before my 4th birthday. I tried to kill my brother.

I remember my 4th birthday too. I had yellow bowls with cheerios, chips, sausage rolls and such. When the cake came out with 4 candles on it I grabbed one, candle burning, and tried to set my childhood friend, Alex, on fire.

I started my odd death and fire obsessions early.

Creche was not a good memory. Everyday when mum dropped me off I'd go sit on the window sill and watch her back her car out while I cried. I cried until Kieran got there. I really hated creche.

-I was in a foam house that my mom made. That was my earliest memory xD

-I mooned a car O:

-I told my bus driver I was up to my grandmas boobs xDD (Height wise)

-I got in trouble for sneaking out of the room when we were watching Blue's Clues

When we still lived in the apartment, my mom was getting me a bottle and I saw a mouse. My dad wanted ice cream. My mom says that all this never happened though. She thinks it was a dreeeam.

Uhm. When I was like seven my brother tried to drown me.

I remember I had a little toy apple thing that made noise when it moved. I named my cat Applecat because of that.

I remember in Pre-K we were drawing and my friend said she loved herself. I copied her and said I did too. o.x;

I wouldn't eat eggs for the longest time because they were supposed to turn into chicks. Nu chick eating.

OH. And there was a tree. By the preschool, and his name was Oliver.~ Every day after preschool my mom would take me there and me and my friend Fiona would play Supergirl and Adventuregirl. ^^

- When I was 3-4, I had this little plastic trolley. I used to keep on playing with it on my garden patio. I've still got a picture of me, looking stupid.

- Also, I didn't crawl when I was little, my parents were really worried about it. I did this little bottom slide instead(You have your legs apart, then you slide =]). Heh.

- When I was at our local pre-school, at the end we would always do painting/coloring. I remember one time, I was painting cindrella's pumpkin, and one kid said I was copying them O_O

- Also, also, I used to take ballerina lessons(5-6), and I still remember having them with these tattered shoes and leotard(Still got 'em.).

My brother would make up stories that I'd believe. Like this one:

Once there was a man who fell in the toilet. He turned into water and now everytime you drink a glass of water, you're drinking a little bit of the man.

Then one time during dinner, I had water and said, "Look! I'm drinking some of the man!" And then my mom closed the case. xD

I remember this first out of everything. I'm not sure that is was a dream:

All I see is black. Then I see a door with bright white light coming out of it. There is a man at the door. (You know how in old pictures they would have the outline of the face or thing and the inside was black? That's what he looked like) He was wearing a cap and had his hands on his hips. Then I remember sitting on our old couch with my oldest brother, and the rest of my family is eating at the dining room, and the place that we keep our books and magazines in a rack that looks like a fireplace (except it's not) has a fire burning in it. Then I turn to my brother and say: "Do you know that God created the world?" Then nothing. o_O

Other memories that I remember are:

At my 2nd birthday I'm sitting in my highchair and my twin is next to me, on the floor, and the cake is in front of me and I'm smearing my fingers through it. I didn't know that it was my twin's birthday too, so everytime he tried to smear his fingers I would push him away.

I was turning 5 (I think) and I'm at the camphouse at my camp. I'm playing pin the tail on the donkey, and I'm afraid that I'll miss, so I keep on taking my blindfold off to make sure that I'll get it right. My mom was there. Before that I was complaining to my counsler (sp?) that I wanted to play pin the tail on the donkey.

I was 5 and I lost my baby from the Barbie baby set at the park. I was looking for it with my cousin but I couldn't find it.

I was on my first day of school in 1st grade and my english teacher was a big meanie. Everytime someone rolled their pencil she would scream "WHO'S THE BABY THAT'S ROLLING THEIR PENCIL?!? WHO?!?"

I was in first grade and my mom bought me a pretty pencil with a giant butterfly eraser on the top (I remember the night before my mom came home from a meeting at my school and gave it to me while I was in bed) Then I didn't feel like working so I took the eraser off and started making the butterfly do cartwheels across the page.

For a couple of days in a row in first grade me and this dude in my class would hang out at his cubby and sharpen pencils.

I was in Preschool and it was nap time and I left my blanket at home so I had to sleep in another kid's blanket and it was pilled and scracthy so I snuck under tables and got some paper towels and (fake) slept on the floor using the paper towels as a pillow. (I never slept during nap time. EVER) Then when we were lining up to go put the blankets back I walked by a little desk and slammed the towels down.

I was in Preschool and I had a pretty (fake) crystal bracelet I got from a toy machine and I was making marks on my playdough with it cause the teacher didn't give me a popsicle stick to use with the playdough.

I have a million more in my head but I'll post them later cause my mom wants to go shopping now.

I remember when I was 7 this kid was glomping me and wrestling me in thw Squam Lake fun house tunnel thing.

My useless attempts at trying to get on the news. (except for one, when I put a HelpMe sign against the car window.. people were beepng at us)

I jumped off things a lot with an umbrella, trying to float like Mary Poppins.

Hmm...

I was 3 or 4 at the time and I remember one day my mom and I were taking a walk down the street, and there was this huge black dog. I though it was a bear and started screaming, " BEAR!! MOM, IT'S A BEAR!! "

Ooh, this is a good one, not fun, but good. I was 4, and my sister have a fake magnetic nose ring. The magnet went on the inside of your nose, and the stud stuck to it from the outside. :hitodetchi: So I decided I was going to put it on, so I shoved the magnet up my nose. It wouldn't come out, so my mom took me into emergency. They couldn't find it in my nose, and they said to come back tomorrow. So we went home. My mom was having a bath, and I was kneeling down talking to her; suddenly I sneezed, and the magnet flew right out of my nose and clung to the bath tub. ;)

The end.

I remember having to do bridges in ballet & tap as a four year old.

And my favourite teddy always made me sneeze.

When I was 4, I asked my brother how old I would be when I become a mum and he said 10.

I thought a saw a chicken in the garden, when it turned out to be a parrot.

I choked on this Swiss roll.

When I was 5, I told my dad I was going to kick his a**, which I promtly got told off for swearing.

I pushed a kid off the playground. They never came back to school.

I was actually a troubled child. I really enjoyed harming people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back