What was the last dream you had?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Cant//Knit.x

Reaction score
The last dream I had was about mum lecturing me and swearing at me cuz I didn't wear my light pink crocs and she was screaming cuz apparently she wasted $9. Weird dream.

So what bouts you? I don't think this is a copy, cuz I couldn't find a similiar/same topic.

Poo you, Ksenia. I don't remember my dreams, except for the one where your class invaded my gym for a day and left. And the one where my dog could talk and was wearing a top hat =D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fairly violent.

Mikey and Feebee went on a killing spree. Although, they only killed one person. Me.

It was a slow, painful death. All I can say, because it was too graphic, is that:

I was cut, twisted, my bones were snapped, I was clubbed over the head, and much more...

I think I dreamt that someone severed my feet off and I was screaming about stumps not being attractive and then the person who severed my feet walked in and told me to "F--- up, I'm trying to sleep, oh, can you clean up the blood? I've got a date tomorrow"

Then I woke up.

And the one where my dog could talk and was wearing a top hat =D
That. Sounds. EPIC.

... I think last night I dreamed that I was on my way back from Anime Boston (Oh wait, that was reality *is hit in head* Shut up I'm telling a story) and I woke up for a second, glared at my friend, and then she pounded my head and I was knocked out ._.

...Sorry for topic change but I haven't taken my shoes off for 24 hours o_O

Okay. Here it goes.

I was in a giant temple place with my brother and someone else (can't remember who). We were chasing Darth Vader who kidnapped Kevin Jonas. So we were like, "NO!" We ran everywhere and almost had Darth but then he shut a big gate in our face. There was no way to open it unless you had an electric guitar. I remembered that I had a magic kazoo in my pocket and I played it until a guitar popped up. YES! It came! My brother started playing power chords then I woke up.

Gosh darnit. I never found out if we saved Kevin Jonas and got rid of Darth Vader once and for all! >:]

I have another Star Wars dream, but it wasn't from last night. xD

I think I got eaten by something, but I'm not entirely sure.

I'm a fail at remembering dreams.

So weird. A few nights ago. It was about my teachers becoming bears. And the next day, I was introduced to PedoBear.

Studies show that we can only remember 30 seconds in total of our dream the next morning. =]

I had a pair of scissors stabbed into my side by -a boy-. He cut me open. I was just standing and looking down, and I couldn't see any blood or organs, so I just fell into his arms. He dropped me, then.

TT dream again O:

Katie, Michelle and Esther had joined my school. They kept on bringing their dogs to school for show and tell over and over again. I got really annoyed and yelled at them. They phoned up Feebee and told her to come bash me, and instead Feebee came and gave me a hug.

That's all I remember :/

I had dream I bought a pie and as I walked out of the shop I was kidnapped by a midget.

Hannah had a dream that I was a tree.

Okay.

So Obi-Wan and Anakin were at my house with me and my brother. Me and Obi-Wan wanted to get Taco Bell, but Anakin and my bro wouldn't let us. So Obi-Wan pulled me into a dark room and told me to go start the car so we could sneak and get tacos anyway. I said I wasn't old enough to drive and I wasn't going to do that.

Then we had to eat a disgusting meal of vegetables.

I swear. I see a movie once, I dream about it almost every night. xDD Sometimes it gets annoying.

TT dream again O:
Katie, Michelle and Esther had joined my school. They kept on bringing their dogs to school for show and tell over and over again. I got really annoyed and yelled at them. They phoned up Feebee and told her to come bash me, and instead Feebee came and gave me a hug.

That's all I remember :/
No no no no.

I would never want my Ksenia to be bashed.

I had a dream that I was taking the geometry final and I didn't recognize pretty much everything on my test. I kept screaming, "We didn't learn this! We never went over this!" and was bawling hysterically. I turned in my test blank.

Hope that's not a preminition or anything! My geometry final is Wednesday. :I

Last night I dreamt that mum got me a green dress for a close friend's wedding that'll actually be on the 31st of May. It was a terrible, ripped dress, that was completely un-acceptable for a wedding.

And yes Esther, I hope you wouldn't wanna bash me ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back