Whats wrong with my V4 maidtchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bying

Reaction score
1) May i know what happened to her that she refuse to play games? She juz accept to play games after hav a snack... izit too slim for her? Her weight is 31lb for 3years old...

2) And even use "Pen" or "school" to study there is no added intelligent skill XD

3) How to let her make friends? I dont hav fren play V4... can she make frens through Tama Town?

Last edited by a moderator:
1) May i know what happened to her that she refuse to play games? She juz accept to play games after hav a snack... izit too slim for her? Her weight is 31lb for 3years old...
2) And even use "Pen" or "school" to study there is no added intelligent skill XD

3) How to let her make friends? I dont hav fren play V4... can she make frens through Tama Town?
Yes, unfortunately sometimes tamagotchis will only play after a snack, but this is pretty common. I don't think the weight affects anything, but I'm not sure. Oh, and you can't make friends through tamatown. Sorry! :)

also as for the intelligence points, you can only gain those by playing 'shape' or if you 'win' the school present game thing w/ mr. turtle(the first one, the symbol should look like a pencil) or by certain types of foods :p

First question..

She is too skinny to play games! You don't want your tama to be 0 pounds! -_-

Third..

You can make friends if you buy another tamagotchi, but unfortunately, you can't use tamatown to make friends.

First question..She is too skinny to play games! You don't want your tama to be 0 pounds! :)

Third..

You can make friends if you buy another tamagotchi, but unfortunately, you can't use tamatown to make friends.
Um.. I'm not sure what you're talking about considering the fact that she says her Tama was 31 pounds, not 0, maybe she weights a little to much you mean?

Well, all I know is that after a few snacks, they will accept games. This happens all the time on my v4.5

3 years old tama can't weight under 30 pounds, it's the minimum weight limit for that age and onwards. It needs to be at least 33 pounds until you can play a game. So if it weights 31 punds just weed it a snack, the you can play. Or try giving it two meals, it will gain two pounds without having to feed a snack for your tama. ^^

Thought I don't know either how does the weight or amount of snacks affect the growth, or does it. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back