sonic or mario?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuChIpATcHi LOLZ

Reaction score
somebody says: SONIC IS BETTER THAN MARIO! and then another person says: MARIO IS BETTER!

lets end this thing!!!

for me sonic, mario is boring, he has to rescue teh pricess and blablabla., mario wins a everything without a explanation, he wins at tennis, baseball, racing, fighting (smash bros), basketball, EVEN THE OLYMPIC GAMES! he never fails at anything, he is the 1000 uses of nintendo!

sonic is more original, but there are just a few games of him, SHAD0W THE HEDGEHOG(gamecube) ROX!

Mario ftw. =D

I only like the cute little chaos on Sonic. =)

I'd have to say Mario.

Sonic kinda fails in my books. O:

His games just aren't as fun as they used to be.

*_*

While Mario still manages to host fun, thrilling, and exciting games.

Excluding the sports games of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario wasn't always rescuing a Princess Ever play Donkey Kong or Mario Bros.? In Mario Bros, you just clered ever level by turning over turtles, crabs and other creatures.

Sonic was only good back in the 16 bit days.

Now he is every furry's dream.

EDIT: Sonic isn't a Nintendo character, he's a Sega character.

hey i changed opinion, both are good, sonic is fun but there are not so many games of him, mario has a LOOOT of games, but i will like a different type of game, instead of sports or rescuing the princess.

mario=67%

sonic=33%

mario mostly :eek:

I'd would have to say Sonic. XD

I have good reason though. I could never get hooked to mario games. I would play some, and then get bored and never complete the game. Now, i do play some of his sports games and the party games, but I a never play as Mario. I usually am Boo (<3) and if the game doesn't have Boo as a choice, I probably won't play it.

Sonic games, on the other hand, I usually get more addicted too and play. (Especially SA2B, even if it had bad graphics /D) I especially love how in some games you can raise Chao <3

So overall, I would vote Sonic =3

Mario. He's the king of gaming.

Sonic is just..there now. I want Sega to go back to good o' 16-bit Sonic.

Sonic.

Mario games are a tad bit boring.

And Sonic can run faster than Mario. =p

Sonics good at speed Mario is equally good at everything. (MARIO AND SONIC AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES)

Both. But i mostly like mario. Sometimes i play as Sonic characters in Mario and Sonic at the olympics. It would be awesome if Rosalina from SMG would be in that game :/

Well, I love them both, but I said Mario. Here's why: I love Sonic's characters, they rock. But I think the Mario games are more fun, so I voted Mario.

I like sonic. but the only mario game I really like is Super Mario sunshine. cuse fludd Rocks! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D BD B) Sonic FTW . sonic is faster!

I love mario his games are so fun he will always beat sonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Mario ftw. =D
I only like the cute little chaos on Sonic. =)
The plural is just chao, because adding an s on just spells chaos (Pronounced kay-os) (No pun intended, even if I am terrible with just about every virtual pet in any shape or form).

Yes, to me Sonic (but not the main character) is the better one. I like Mario too though, but can never get the hang of any of the games.

Mario is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than sonic by far .

mario can shoot fire balls , grow in size, kill kuppas,turtles, bowser, save a princess , yada yada etc.

hes the bomb B)

Sonic just collects coins and curl up in a ball and roll around. :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back