Let your Tamagotchi grow

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lam_alwin

Reaction score
I thought of how to let your Tamagotchi grow when you are away and you can leave your Tamagotchi for a few hours.

This doesn't work for Baby Tamagotchis.

Step 1: Set the time of your Tamagotchi to 9:00PM. (I've never had a Tamagotchi sleep later than that)

Step 2: Leave your Tamagotchi.

Step 3: When you come back, set the time to the time now according to your clock or watch.

Your Tamagotchi should have grown while it was sleeping and please, you'll can't be away for more than 11 hours.

Yes. You can be away for more than 11 hrs, if you are going away on holiday and you do that. Also you could ask someone to take care of the tama, but they don't.

I've got a blog that talks about different types of virtual pets, including Tamagotchi, Giga Pets and other lesser-known virtual pets.

Its still fairly new, but I update often and if you like virtual pets, you may enjoy the quick reads.

Edit: TamaMum

*personal link removed - Site Rule: Personal Web sites

Neat idea to keep Tama running.

-Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? The latest I have seen on V4 is 9:00 PM - 9:00 AM

Every one that I have had goes to bed around 9:00PM give or take 15 minutes either way, and then wake up at 7AM so I constantly wake up with them sick because, yea, I sleep late

I think that BANDAI made it this way so that they would be asleep while young kids were sleeping and wake up when they went to school, in Japan. That's a theory though

Erm, Music Star right? and btw; how do I change the time o_o; - hasn't played Tamagotchi for a long time. -

You Press the B button, which is the middle button. Then, once you are at the time screen press the A and C buttons at the same time. They are the buttons at the left and right. Then used A to scroll through the hours and minutes and B to confirm :eek:

Well... :furawatchi:

Maybe you can calculate the time you are away and the time your Tamagotchi sleeps...

If you are away longer, I guess you'll just have to pause it. :nyatchi:

my tama is v3 and i think he wakes up at nine or eight and he goes to sleep at eight but i dont know when he woke up cuz i slept late :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back