Sign in to follow this  
lam_alwin

Let your Tamagotchi grow

I thought of how to let your Tamagotchi grow when you are away and you can leave your Tamagotchi for a few hours.

This doesn't work for Baby Tamagotchis.

Step 1: Set the time of your Tamagotchi to 9:00PM. (I've never had a Tamagotchi sleep later than that)

Step 2: Leave your Tamagotchi.

Step 3: When you come back, set the time to the time now according to your clock or watch.

Your Tamagotchi should have grown while it was sleeping and please, you'll can't be away for more than 11 hours.

Yes. You can be away for more than 11 hrs, if you are going away on holiday and you do that. Also you could ask someone to take care of the tama, but they don't.

I've got a blog that talks about different types of virtual pets, including Tamagotchi, Giga Pets and other lesser-known virtual pets.

Its still fairly new, but I update often and if you like virtual pets, you may enjoy the quick reads.

Edit: TamaMum

*personal link removed - Site Rule: Personal Web sites

Neat idea to keep Tama running.

-Tom

Edited by TamaMum

Some tamagotchis on V4 go to bed at 10:00PM and wake up at 10:00AM

Really? The latest I have seen on V4 is 9:00 PM - 9:00 AM

Every one that I have had goes to bed around 9:00PM give or take 15 minutes either way, and then wake up at 7AM so I constantly wake up with them sick because, yea, I sleep late

I think that BANDAI made it this way so that they would be asleep while young kids were sleeping and wake up when they went to school, in Japan. That's a theory though

Really? The latest I have seen on V4 is 9:00 PM - 9:00 AM

My friend got a lazy character on a 4.5 it sleeps at 10 and wakes at 10

Erm, Music Star right? and btw; how do I change the time o_o; - hasn't played Tamagotchi for a long time. -

You Press the B button, which is the middle button. Then, once you are at the time screen press the A and C buttons at the same time. They are the buttons at the left and right. Then used A to scroll through the hours and minutes and B to confirm :o

Well... :furawatchi:

Maybe you can calculate the time you are away and the time your Tamagotchi sleeps...

If you are away longer, I guess you'll just have to pause it. :nyatchi: