What color/colour?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have light brown eyes, but strangly ive been told that they are hazel sometimes o_O but w.e, lmao, idk if this counts, buuuut, i had blue eyes when i was a baby :]

My eyes change color. They've worked out a schedule, lol:

-Deep brown

-Cinnamon color

-Sand color

-Butterscotch color

-Hazel

-Greenish brown

I don't really mind my eye color. Right now they're deep brown. I've always wanted like, bright green eyes. That would be so cool.

They are mostly blue. Sometimes a grey-blue and sometimes green-blue. My left eye has a hazel flecker around the top of my pupil.

Brown.

Just normal brown.

It's very boring, actually.

Though my eyes change to hazel in the sun and when there's a lot of light around. So sometimes I stand directly under the lamp just to see my eyes go hazel and not that ugly brown xP

Green in the Summer, or anyday when it's sunny

Blue in the Winter, or when it's dark. When I wake up in the morning my eyes are like..reallyreallyreally blue o:

A beautiful brown. My brown color doesn't really match anyone elses in my family, but sometimes my mother and brother lol, sice they have that brown hazel kinda dark color, so yeah.

I will post pics.............I need my dad to get 'em on the compy so I can post them. So please be patient!!!!!

My eyes are hazel. Up close they look mostly green with a ring of brown around the pupils. Usually they seem mostly brown though.

Hazel.

Well, they're mainly brown. With a hint of green, when you look carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back