Who can't wait for Sims 3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyz10210

Reaction score
Okay so i just wanted to know.....

Who can't wait for sims 3? I'm so excitedd!

Theres gonna be more features and im bascially

thinking about sims 3 all day. Also, I was thinking

Is it a good idea to download it rather then buying it?

I was thinking bout it but then again i didnt want a virus

So i'm probably goin to but it, for 50 bucks its kinda pricey.

But i think it'll be worth it. Oh i got some quetions also.

Will it be to slow for my 3 year old computer?

Should i download it, or go ahead and buy it?

It depends on what system your computer has. For example, I have Tiger OS X, but I'm pretty sure the game would work pretty smoothly because that system is only a few years old.

No, you shouldn't download it, because technically, that's illegal. Also, yes like you said, there's a risk of viruses. If you buy the game, it's legal, no viruses, and will not have so much of a chance of glitches (like a download might). In fact, probably won't have glitches at all.

Hope I helped. ^^

~Brightmask/warriorcat_girl

I don't know the anser but we can defintly talk about it.

If anyone see's a website thats really good about the sims 2 or 3 then post it on here please. I really want to see one!

Yes please do post lots of information cause i rally can't wait.

Thanks yeah i'm not going to dowload it cause i dont want to

risk my computer, plus we dont have a virus program protecter.

Also my computer got already like 5 diffrent times viruses and we

always had to erase everything and reprogram the whole computer,

so that sucks.

Monkeyz, install malwarebytes. https://www.malwarebytes.org It works great, along with AVG Free. I use those two along with Norton [About 100-something dollars.] I can help, I know a lot about that type of stuff.

But Sims runs smooth on crappy computers, such as mine. Compared to Sims 2, I would prefer Sims 3 when it comes to performance. Sims 2 when it comes to gameplay. Sims 3 also has nice graphics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE IT!

It is amazing :p

pm me if you have any questions :D

xxx

Just 59 days till I get it!

It already came out where I live. Its 59.99 I think. Im a bit dissappointed though, I had bought almost every expansion pack for Sims 2 and that costed a fortune and now they have Sims 3? I still am a bit interested in getting it though.

It depends on what system your computer has. For example, I have Tiger OS X, but I'm pretty sure the game would work pretty smoothly because that system is only a few years old.
No, you shouldn't download it, because technically, that's illegal. Also, yes like you said, there's a risk of viruses. If you buy the game, it's legal, no viruses, and will not have so much of a chance of glitches (like a download might). In fact, probably won't have glitches at all.

Hope I helped. ^^

~Brightmask/warriorcat_girl
I don't think you can download the game thats illegal and it has viruses yes, Im not sure you could download the whole game since it has way more memory on it then the sims 2 on a site either. But its legal to download an add on to it such as clothes,houses etc. If you do have a good virus protector you can go on the site that says it has "Sims 3" available,right click the downloading link and scan it. If it does detect a virus you can report that site using firefox so nobody else gets a virus, like monkeyz said that sucks, Im pretty sure you can install in on every new computer from Windows 2000 to Vista. Also the less memory your computer has the more slower it takes to play the game which also sucks :p

I have sims 3, it's amazing in my opinion. My laptop doesn't meet minimum requirements and it works fine.

Edit: The download doesn't have viruses, but it's not the full version and it's buggy. You should just buy it. xP With the collectors edition you get a cool plumbob USB which holds 2GB. O=

I love it! And it takes a short time to download and play and, it's just great! (But expensive!)

I would go online and read the requirements first BEFORE buying the game, because sometimes (and my computer meets the standards) it lags. And once or twice it might crash.

I got another question. Lol

Um whoever has the game whats it like & what

are the pros & cons of the game. i think its

pricey but im willin to buy it hopefully soon. :)

I got another question. LolUm whoever has the game whats it like & what

thats a great question!!!! someone answer him now!!!!!! =)

I got another question. LolUm whoever has the game whats it like & what

Look for reviews on Youtube. There's one specifically by IGN that states what's new in the game and what's changed overall.

I have it, but haven't been able to play it because my graphics card decided to attempt to fry itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back