Is Ebay a good site to buy tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
Is Ebay a good site to buy tamas? Coz i want to buy a tamagotchiv6 and were i live , Ebay is the only place i know that could send me tamagotchis. Btw i live in Cyprus but i am half English. Or do you know any other websites that can help me? Did anyone ordered a tamagotchi from Ebay before? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
eBay is a good site to use if you know what you're going to buy. You might want to take a look at which shell you would like, its true pagaging, and the version.

Failiure to take the time doing this may result in an undesired shell, the wrong version, or even a fake.(I'm pretty sure)

I've ordered a TMGC+ Color from eBay before. I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bought a lot of my tamagotchis off of ebay. Go browse, there are a lot!

eBay is good, you just have to be careful that you don't get faked. Amazon.com will usually only serve you Tamagotchi connections. But if you want more rare tamagotchis, eBay is the way to go.

Ebay is a great place to buy Tamagotchi. It's fun to browse through, and you can compare items, so you can be sure you're getting the best deal.

It can be good, but of course, it can be bad. Things can be very expensive, and you can be ripped off. So go ahead and try, but just be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back