Who is your favorite video game princess?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgette

Reaction score
Who is your fave video game princess? Mine is Rosalina. All those cute little lumas :DD.

Who is YOUR FAVE.

Zelda. She's a princess, and a fighter. And I'm not talking about the SSB series, she fights in TP. She's amazing.

Zelda. She's a princess, and a fighter. And I'm not talking about the SSB series, she fights in TP. She's amazing.
She is so amazing in Twilight Princess.

I wish she was like... my older sister sometimes. XD

She is so amazing in Twilight Princess.
I wish she was like... my older sister sometimes. XD
And we can't forget Ocarina of Time, when Sheik comes.

off topic, but did you know Sheik was supposed to be in TP? ;.; That's why he looks diffrent in Brawl than Melee.

Being honest, I don't like video game princesses much. To me, they either seem too femine or too...I don't know really.

No offence. Just me being strange again.

Tama :( Phantom

Im not sure.... When I was 9-11 and I played games like Mario Party 1-5 I always played as Peach and Daisy and on SuperSmashBrothers Melee and Brawl I would play as Zelda and Peach. I did like them but they are too feminine and girly,Now the only female Nintendo character I play as is Toadette but shes not a princess. I also like the Fairy Princess or was it queen? on Kirby the Crystal Shards for Nintendo 64 wierd lol -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Teh hot one.
Um, wich one is that? Mine is Princess Peach because shes from Super Mario and i luv super mario daisy isnt in them mutch so i like peach better.

Namine from Kingdom Hearts (Well, technically she is a Princess of Heart, because she's pretty much Kairi...IDK, that's just how I see it.)

Daisy (We should all know who she is.)

Zelda

Zeldaaaaa.

She reminds me of Krystal. And I love Krystal. And Zelda. And yeah. I don't know very many video game princesses either. But Zelda's definately my favourite at the moment :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back