Diffrent hair styles?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not allowed to dye or highlight my hair.

At all.

My mom says that it's completely out of the question. "People go to salons and pay for your hair color. Why would you want to ruin what you've got? Once you dye it, you'll never get your original color back. When you're out of the house and have a job, you can do whatever you want, and no, that does not give you permission to move out now. etc etc"

Even if I COULD dye my hair, I don't know what I would dye it. But I still feel all restricted by the way my mom puts me off like that. >_<

So my hair is long right now. It's golden blonde with natural lighter blonde highlights. I don't really care for my hair... it looks different on different days. Some days it's really really dark gold, borderline brown depending (especially during the winter months.) During the summer and days it's bright out, and looks light blonde.

So my hair is long, down past my midback. I have a blonde side fringe in the front, though it's growing out, and a bunch of choppy layers that too are growing out. Majority of the time I straigthen my hair for school.

Of course I'm getting my hair cut in August before school... I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet. I don't think I've ever had my hair this long, as I usually get bored and cut it and then regret doing so. I'm absolutely loving my long hair right now, but I see in some videos I took that if I don't perfectly straighten it my hair looks heavy on my small frame, especially because my hair is so thick. So I'm considering getting it cut shoulder length with razor layers, but I'll have to see.

So in short, my hair styles have either been short and blonde, medium length and blonde, or long and blonde. That's it.

I never really dyed my hair alot, but I did change the cut

I had it long and natural

Then Straight and long

Added a Side Fringe

Added Layers and Cut hair

Then Straight Bangs

Now I have Meduim length layered hair with a thick side fringe.

Through all of this, I got highlights, that now are grown out. I want to dye my hair back to its origional color, but I've been using this SunGlitz shampoo to make it naturally darker.

To style my hair, I either:

Put Curlers in my Hair with a Poofed or Straightened Fringe

Straighten everything

Straighten everything, but pin a section up into a sloppy bun

Put my hair up into a sloppy bun with a straightened fringe and some straight layers hanging out

I like my hair curly, so I am not sure If I want it cut. Then it would be all short and big

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have pictures but I'll explain:

*Long, long, golden hair (like down to my butt xD)

*Bob cut, golden hair (sort of a bob)

*Shoulder length golden hair

*Shoulder length dark brown hair (I got it dyed 8D)

*Shoulder length dark brown hair with side bangs (Current style)

:wacko:

I just got my hair cut like Kat Von D and it has to be my favorite hairstyle ever! xD Its a few inches longer than shoulder length, deep side part, very piecy bangs off to the right, razored layers all over the top/sides of my head so I can poof it up and make it kind of messy, and I can either straighten the rest of the length or leave it wavy. My hair is, as usual, black. My coworkers have told me I look like a rockstar with it. I will take that as a good thing. hahaa!

Yeah, I'm with Katie here. My parents are never going to let me dye my hair. I've begged, I've had three-year-old tantrums, and I've even attempted mature discussions about it. It looks like my hair is going to be mediumish gold brunette for a long, long time. If I ever did dye it, I'd go a little lighter. A really light Summery gold-brown kind of thing. Lighter hair makes my skin look more tan, hence the whole reason I want it dyed in the first place.

As for the length, this has varied hugely over time. At one point, it was near waist-level. O: That was when I was, like, ten. It's been gradually getting shorter and shorter since then, as I become more bored of it. It's now just a few inches past my shoulders, with side bangs cut.

My dream hair? Oh, I've got that all figured out. I'm going to grow it out a lot. [This is the tricky part. We're talking months, probably years.] This will continue until it's just below my chest. It will have long choppy layers, and lengthy side bangs. Then I'll dye it a little lighter. I'm leaning towards the prep look. Not all smoothed down and sleek, but messy buns and I-just-did-these-in-thirty-seconds pigtails.

Once I've achieved this, my hair will be at peace.

I used to have shorter hair with full out bangs when I was a kid.

Somewhere in between that, I ditched the bangs and grew it out slightly. I blackmailed my mom for caramel-gold highlights.

Then I had longer just past my chest length hair, no bangs. And that was when it was straight.

Then I got layers. And my hair curled right up. Three layers.

Then I added side bangs. Then the bangs just blended to my layers.

So I cut them.

And I look how I look last summer, though with one less layer and swoopier bangs. :)

I'm getting my hair cut on Thursday. I know what I want. SUMMER HAIR=FOREVER YOUNG!!

I'm getting it thinned out with razored layers and texturizung--but not an insane amount. I hate the my-hair's-so-thick-at-top-and-so-thin-at-the-bottom-stereotypical-scene-hair-look. Well---I just don't have time to manage it. And I don't want to burn my hair between 400 degrees of heat day in and out.

I'll see how it works this summer and then pick my school cut. :)

I failed the bob.

I had the long hair that went curly.

Side fringe.

Layers.

Even boy short -shudders-

Never had it dyed. I like my colour as is. Although I'd like pink or red streaks, not a bold colour.

Now you can see the now in a pictures topic. Can't be screwed describing.

My hair has been reasonably similiar since about 3 years of age.

When I was waaaay younger, about 3 or 4, I had a normal fringe and short blonde hair. Yeeeees, my hair was pure blonde. It was sorta like a bob. But that was back then...

As my hair turned brunnette, I grew it out. I had been growing it for ages, until this year. It was up to my butt, if not an inch or two longer. It was incredibly long.

Then I made the decision to cut it short. I was sick of always having trouble brushing my hair and washing it was just a pain in the neck ---- literally. Now it's a bit like Esther's... a few inches below my shoulders. My fringe is the same, and I'm not planning on getting a side fringe or getting rid of it completely.

My dream hair isn't much different than this. I just wish I had choppy layers, and maybe a few colourful streaks. That's it. I'm not into dying my hair loads of bright colours.

My dream hair? Oh, I've got that all figured out. I'm going to grow it out a lot. [This is the tricky part. We're talking months, probably years.] This will continue until it's just below my chest. It will have long choppy layers, and lengthy side bangs. Then I'll dye it a little lighter. I'm leaning towards the prep look. Not all smoothed down and sleek, but messy buns and I-just-did-these-in-thirty-seconds pigtails.
Esther just described my hair perfectly.

When I was little, it was white-blonde, to my waist, and CURLY. It was a pain to brush, so the it was short w/bangs. That was when it darkened, and was golden, instead of that white. Then, I grew it out slowly, and just cut my bangs, till second grade, when I started letting my bangs grow out. Then, it was just plain like that till sixth grade, and I got some layers. Just a little, unnoticeable. Then, at the beginning of seventh grade, I got more dramatic layers, with long side bangs. Then I took matters into my own hands. I cut my bangs, and they were lovely. They grew out, and I cut my own hair, resulting in Esther's creation.

My hair has been the same for a while now. xD And it sucks so much.

Basically I have long jet black hair that goes past my shoulders... and side bangs lol.

I'm getting it cut. Short. Real short. xD Like a guy... o:

And I'd also like one of those straightener things where it stays straight for a couple of months!

Btw I loveeee the mohawk<333 -jealous-

My hair has been the same for a while now. xD And it sucks so much.Basically I have long jet black hair that goes past my shoulders... and side bangs lol.

I'm getting it cut. Short. Real short. xD Like a guy... o:

And I'd also like one of those straightener things where it stays straight for a couple of months!

Btw I loveeee the mohawk<333 -jealous-
Thank you :ph34r:

I have a original mohawk(But my sides werent completely shaved) but my mommy hated it.

I'm a ranga now : D I had brown hair, then browny-blond, but now it's like... Browny-red. I really like it.

I have a full fringe, and it's just past my shoulders. Layered. :)

My hair is all blonde, but is constantly changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually have layers and a bang of some sort, like, always.

Over summer it was really, really short, but now its a little past my shoulders.

It's always dark brown or a reddish brown over summer, so since it's getting sunnier, my hair turnes a red-bronze-sparklygold-black colour in the sun. It's really weird, but that's how it grows naturally.

I starighten it a lot. but I've been getting lazy. And it's naturally really curly, and almost always messy.

So. Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back