Shoutouts for people's birthdays

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
Ok, so when it is someones birthday, you come here and scream out to the entire TamaTalk world that it's their birthday, and wish them a happy one.

(I made this because my birthday is coming up-June 12!!!!)

Edit: Please remember to post birthday wishes only to people who are actually having a birthday.

Don't use the thread to chat (eg. "Thanks!" / "Your Welcome") - you can use the PM system for that.

Please don't post birthday reminders that are months and months away -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
CARLY'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW :)

And... Ksenia's birthday is on the 9th. HBD both of you! And happy birthday, Jamie, on the 12th D:

Happ birthday me March 10 of 2010, O:

Happy birthday to everyone, and wishing an excellent unbirthday to everyone else. Let's all get on our birthday suits! xD

My birthday's not until Halloween [end of October], but I'm cool with that because my youth shall be preserved.

Ginny's Birthday already passed. No topic for her. o;

Happy Birthday Char and SK~

Awww,, this totally ruins my making Ksenia her birthday topic =[

Well, happy birthdayy Carlyy&Ksenia. I will attempt to draw you guys something <33

Awww,, this totally ruins my making Ksenia her birthday topic =[
Well, happy birthdayy Carlyy&Ksenia. I will attempt to draw you guys something <33
How does it ruin it? In my opinion, this topic is best. It prevents the clutter of like 50489508580 birthday topics and just lets people wish others a happy b-day in one.

How does it ruin it? In my opinion, this topic is best. It prevents the clutter of like 50489508580 birthday topics and just lets people wish others a happy b-day in one.
It ruins it because I've been planning to make this topic since... like April.

Anywayys, back on topic. Shout out to Emmy, who's birthday was today for me, yesterday to people on the other side of the world.

It ruins it because I've been planning to make this topic since... like April.
Anywayys, back on topic. Shout out to Emmy, who's birthday was today for me, yesterday to people on the other side of the world.
ah xD

Also Char, forgot her O:

CARLY'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW :huh: And... Ksenia's birthday is on the 9th. HBD both of you! And happy birthday, Jamie, on the 12th D:

Happ birthday me March 10 of 2010, O:
That adds to the June 9th list....

I know 4 people born on June 9th. My friend Julia, my Mom, Ksenia, and my ex-friend Dori.

My bro was born June 8th, right before my Mom's birthday. O:

My friend Shaina's B-day was yesterday, but we're going to the movies this weekend to celebrate it. Me and Julia are putting our money together to buy her Sims 3.

EDIT: Gawd damnn all typos

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday to absolutely everyone who's birthday is today, already passed, or is about to come. :)

My borthday was May 15th. How depressing---I missed this topic by half a month. BUT I GOT BDAY WISHES FROM ALL OF MY LOVELY FRIENDSS. AND THAT COUNTS! =D

June 1- Dad.

2 - Emmy.

3 - Carly.

6 - Sam.

9 - Ksenia.

November 17 - Hayden.

19 - Lara from school and Tony.

20 - Me. xD

My b'day is 29th of June.

Woah.........

My cats and my cousins on the 29th of April

My dads 29th of May

Ksenia's on the 9th June

Camerons (Someone I hang around with at school) on the 19th June

mine on 29th June

Freaky

GOSH.

SO.

MANY.

BIRTHDAYS!

Ah well. The more the merrier 8D.

Today is in fact, Carly's birthday. So I would definately like to say happy birthday and I hope you get everything you wish for, my little Carly cockatiel (sp?).

2nd: Emmy, Starry's friend.

5th: Mikee from school.

7th: Kaitlin from school and Mrs J [a teacher].

8th: Courtney from school.

9th: Me.

12th: Jamie.

13th: The former depury principal of my school :/

28th and 27th: Dimity and Rachel from school [dunno which one's which].

29th: Bethie.

They're all in June. And I'm positive there's more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back