tamagotchi deaths

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy c g

Reaction score
A long time ago i had my best friend tell me about a tamagotchi death involving a koffin a angel and a devil he said that the tama dies goes up in the air then the screen goes black then when the screen comes back on on the left side of the screen there is an angel and on the right side of the screen is a devil and in the middle of the screen there is a koffin then it shows the dead tama walk up to the koffin get in it. Then its arms fold and its eyes shut then the angel and devil shut the koffin then they go up in the air and over the koffin apears a cloud of smoke then the koffin turns into a tombstone and on it it says rip (rest in peace) then the screen goes black then when you hit a+b it restarts and shoes a egg also i read about this on tamaplanet.com (before they changed their website) they said they changed this on the v4 to just an angel being there because a lot of kids were crying and parents were getting mad. Is this koffin stuff actualy true?! has anyone ever actualy seen this happen on the v1 or v2 or v3 this only happens on the v1 2 and v3.

Sorry but it sounds like your best friend was lying to you.

no your frend lied to you I have my v1 to die and it justa apper a card that tells bye bye on my v2 and v3

the same

no your frend lied to you I have my v1 to die and it justa apper a card that tells bye bye on my v2 and v3the same
the letter that says goodbye is a music star are you sure it is not a music star tama

no sorry it was going to be post on anoter comment what I wanted to say is that that dsent happend because wen your v1 v2 v3 dies it just turns back to a egg and when you see the egg you press B botton to star again

thats kinda weird! :)

i have a v4 for ages! then like loads of them died and that never happened to mine! ;) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back