most annoying/boring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuChIpATcHi LOLZ

Reaction score
mine has to be (which was given to me on my B-D!) BWIG BWAIN AKWADEMWY, its boring, i got a B+ but i never played it since the 12th play, its BORING, ANNOYING and a waste of money, i am selling it with my old NDS lite (i want mah DSi!) and 12 GB games.

it anos the hell outta me, once it said that i had the brain of: A HAIR STYLIST! dang thing, and i got a C+ only to get that? i wasted my ttime D: , but the best "you have the brain of:" i got was A DIPLOMAT! (B+)

the most annoying game ive played would probably be some annoying internet game that takes forever to finish and has a crappy ending. :mellow:

The Hannah Montana Game.

It's almost impossible to understand in the beginning.

"Go to the door to go to the school." Went to the door. "Huh. The Door is locked." It was actually the map.

days of thunder, none of you may not have heard of it, but days of thunder is racing game for the NES.

it was the most horrible thing i ever played. XD

days of thunder, none of you may not have heard of it, but days of thunder is racing game for the NES.it was the most horrible thing i ever played. XD
Heard of it. NES owner here.

Boring games?

Disgaea

Final Fantasy X

Transformers for the Famicom.

Brain Age 2. Somebody let me play theirs once. All it is is like 10 different brain activities. 0.0

Petz: Catz Clan.

It was broken after 3 days of use and reset itself for no apparent reason. :gozarutchi:

Family guy video game (ps2)

i don't get the humor in it o_o and it deletes all of the files on the memory card :gozarutchi: and it is my first ever ps2 game.

Heard of it. NES owner here.
Boring games?

Disgaea

Final Fantasy X

Transformers for the Famicom.
final fantasy X is more like a show or movie and not enough playing.

Purr Palz for the DS. I thought it was gonna be a cute little cat version of Nintendogs type of thing but it wasn't... I was so mad.

-High fives, and hides behind your shield-
We won't last the night...
Its not a bad thing for me, its because of the violence or because of the SCARYYY 0__0 and CREEEEPY (EEP) Flood?

MY LIST:

Are You smarter than A 5th Grader: It's hard

Yoshi's Island DS: World 2 Level 4 is HARRDDD

Brain age 1 and 2: SERIOUSLY!!!???

Tamagotchi Corner Shops: I find it very boring

Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis: yawn

Nancy Drews: So short and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back