Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
Okay, so there are plenty of Zelda fans here on TT, so I decided to create a topic. There have been some other ones, but they were for a specific game or aspect.

This topic is for everything Zelda! 8D

So...what are you waiting for? Post away!

Yay! Zelda topic! 8D I bet you knew I was going to be the first to reply. xD

I can't wait for this new Zelda: Wii game. Nintendo's hardly leaking anything about it, but I simply cannot wait.

Here's some info about it (From Zeldadungeon.net) :

In a behind closed doors, roundtable with a select few journalists, Miyamoto gave the first glimpses of new Zelda title for the Nintendo Wii. The next Zelda title for the Wii will feature an even more mature Link than what we saw in Twilight Princess. Additionally, it will have a much more elaborate swordplay system and may even ship as a MotionPlus-only game. Miyamoto was quoted as saying, "Think of Zelda while you're trying some of the archery and sword play in Wii Sports Resort."

Miyamoto showed off a piece of concept art for the next Wii Zelda title, and it displays a more mature Link that looks similar to his incarnation in Twilight Princess. It also showed a woman in blue who some described as a Zora, while others said that it could be Princess Zelda. Unfortunately, because the roundtable was closed from photographers, we do not have any images of the concept artwork to show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I just knew you were going to be the first. xD

OMG. EEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I didn't know there was going to be a new Zelda game for the Wii! I knew about the Choo-Choo one for DS (xD. lol Choo choo), but I didn't know for Wii.

YOSHH! -dances around-

I can't wait to see the art for this one. The one for Twilight Princess was just amazing.

An even more mature Link. -extensive fangirl shriek- <33333

I hope they brink Sheik back. I wanna see him mature. [And preferably as a separate character.]

Advanced sword-fighting? Beast.

Man, I can't wait! You see what you did Krystal? Now I'm all excited.

Oh, I posted this in another Zelda topic, but I'm posting it in here too:

Click or die.

lol, just kidding.

But seriously.

You should click it.

x3

Oh my gosh! If they brought Sheik back, I'd be so excited! 8D

I know, I wanted to get you all hyped up. xD I've been dancing all day about it. IT'S GOING TO BE SO AWESOME!

I wasn't very happy when I heard about Spirit Tracks. I mean, like I said, I'll get it just to see what it's like, but I was disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I love Toon Link, he's adorable! But the older Link is just the best. <3

-Fangirl scream- 8D

OMGOMGOMG Yes. <3

I thought he was sexy even with N64 graphics. With TP, it was just pure love.

An even maturer Link....<3333333333333333333-infinite3s-3

Yay. Now I am all hyped up. They don't happen to have a release date do they.

Man, I can't wait to see what this plot is gonna be. It has to be serious since it isn't Toon Link.

Time traveling with an Ocarina. Check.

More time traveling and world possibly getting crushed by moon. Check.

World taken over by Twilight and Link turning into wolf. Check.

I wonder what's next. And who's gonna be Link's sidekick this time? [sheiksheiksheiksheiksheikplease]

Sheik was supposed to come back for Twilight Princess! D: That's why his Brawl outfit is diffrent. But they couldn't put him in! D:

xD You're such a Sheik freak, Jae. -NewNickname-

I'm such a wimp. I couldn't get past the Forest Temple in TP. XDD So my brother decided to play and he won. xP I'll play through the whole thing someday. I know the whole story, though. Cause I watched my brother.

I didn't really like the fact that they made it look like Link liked Midna. Ehh. I hated Midna (Don't know why. xD), so that made me mad. xD I'm such a drama queen.

TK; Really? Ohh. D: I wish he was in Twilight Princess. It woulda been epicc. =3

lol, Honestly though, I don't know where Sheik fits in Twilight Princess.

I just can't find a spot for him. xD

Hey Crackie and Goggle.

[Can I call you two that?]

Edit: Sheik freak. xD That rhymed! Yes. Yes I am. I totally checked him out the first time he appeared in the game.

I actually knew that Sheik was Zelda. Smash Bros. Brawl blew it for me. XD

And I couldn't think for a spot for Sheik in TP either...

Hey guys, what is your opinion on Majora's Mask? Is it good? Hard? Because I know it's on the Virtual Console now, and I was looking into gettin' it. ;3

I have the Collectors Edition thing for GameCube that has Ocarina, Majora's Mask, and the first two Zelda games. (2-D O:)

I tried Marjora's Mask. I failed. Horribly. xD It is hard. I could not even do the very first thing. I was very lost and confused.

Don't let my insight change your opinion though. Sometimes I just horribly fail.

I just love zelda i am a huge fan i have played and beat every one of those games except for majoras mask it is just to hard!!!!!!!

I got a wii the very first night it ever came out i also have a dsi i hope link (in the new one) meets midna and sheik also i hope epona is in there too you can travel alot more faster like that!!!!!!!!

all and all I LOVE ZELDA!!!!!!!!

Say Jae, you think you failed? I couldn't get past the Forest Temple in TP. XD

Edit; Type fail. I was typing with one finger whilst on the phone. xD

xD Well then Sheik Freak, we are fails. xD

So do you guys have any Zelda merchandise? 8D

I have a shirt, two keychains, DS skin, and, the best of all, A LINK PLUSHIEE!~ <33

I actually knew that Sheik was Zelda. Smash Bros. Brawl blew it for me. XD
And I couldn't think for a spot for Sheik in TP either...

Hey guys, what is your opinion on Majora's Mask? Is it good? Hard? Because I know it's on the Virtual Console now, and I was looking into gettin' it. ;3
I hate it it is so hard you only have a period of time before the moon falls. The dungeons are so hard like this but it is excellent fun if you are patient and ready to lose your dungeon process alot (unless you are fast).

Here is a tip though talk to the scarecrow in the item shop somewhere in town play a song for him then play that song outside to call upon the scarecrow (in certain places only) and you can grapple him with your hookshot(found in game somewere) to pull yourself to him now say your song is AXYBBYX well if you play each note twice in a row you can skip half a day AND IF YOU PLAY THE ZELDAS LULLABY BACKWARDS (after you played for the scarecrow)TO SLOW THE SPEED OF TIME BY HALF (VERY USEFUL TIP) goodluck with the game!. I still have not beat it it is hard!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Sorry this was so long good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some Zelda presents, Jae. xD

<3

And a new wallpaper (Of the same picture. xD)!

<33333

I used to have that wallpaper for like... ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back