I need at least 1 girl!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
Help! :p :angry: :angry: :angry: I keep getting boys on my music star! When will I get a girl! Its the sixth generation! UGHGHGHG!

It's all about luck... I've gotten girls for 5 gens straight on BOTH my music stars... couldn't stand it so I reset one.

I can not get a girl, either! I have a girl star on my tama, BUT CAN'T GET A GIRL! I can't wait until I do though, because I will get a DAZZILITCHI!!!!!!!

ugh i do not know how to respond to that
If you don't know how to respond to something, Don't. There is no reason for you to be putting anything in a topic that you don't know what to say, especially if you aren't even having the same problem.

xoswansxo, I've been having the same kind of problems, but only on the past four generations, mine have all been girls, but before that I had boy - girl - boy - girl - boy, so my theory, unfortunately, is that the gender of your Tama is random, at the very least, that is what it seems to be. There have been others with this problem, and others that have never had this problem so that's all I really now what to say about it.

If it really is random, then hope for the best, and maybe switch up the way that you care for your pet and see if that help

Thanks so much! I'm just tired of getting Mametchis! I have gotten most of the boy characters already.

It is totally random. The way you care for your Tamagotchi has no effect on what gender you get. Eventually you will get a girl, so don't worry. :) After awhile, the number of boys and girls you get will even out.

I kept on getting boys for 3 generations...it was really annoying, so I reset. :)

Help! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: I keep getting boys on my music star! When will I get a girl! Its the sixth generation! UGHGHGHG!
hello.

If you take care of your tama like a girl, you'll get a girl. hope my advice works!

hello.If you take care of your tama like a girl, you'll get a girl. hope my advice works!
Ummm how do ye take care of uno tama like a girl? Give it flowers all the time?

I'm 99% sure this is completely random. I don't have a music star, but on my v4 i got all boys for about ten times in a row. It was very annoying, but eventually i got a girl! For some reason it tends to even out after a while. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back