Jonas Brothers YouTube account has been suspended

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popprincess83

Reaction score
I wasn't sure whether to put this in Stuff We Watch or Stuff We Listen To, but I decided on Watch because it's YouTube.

Apparently, there has been some copyright problems with that Single Ladies parody starring Joe. I guess it's one thing when some random YouTube-er does it but a whole other thing when another famous music artist does the same thing.

Since I do not like the Jonas brothers (I call them JoHos :furawatchi: ) this is naturally funny to me. But what do you think about this?

If you don't believe me just look for them on YouTube!

I'm glad and surprised. I usually didn't think celebrity accounts got suspended. Mostly because I always thought the celebrity could easily talk down YouTube and let it lose a lot of members because of one suspension. I personally think they deserve it though. They're annoying. But, I'm sure they don't care I mean I bet they have a MySpace or Twitter also. But a few things, You don't get suspended from YouTube unless 3 videos are removed, so what other ones were rejected? Plus, if it was the Single Ladies thing, why didn't they just mute it? Usually if it's a song thing they'll just mute it O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF?! So they can just be Un-suspended like that? I got suspended once. Last year. Still not unsuspended. But they get unsuspended after like 20 minutes? Fair. Real Fair. >.>

I honestly don't see why they got suspended for it. There are probably hundreds of videos of non-celebrities dancing to Single Ladies and they never got suspended.

2 things

1) why did they Get Suspended anyway?

2) it's not fair that they were unsuspended >_>

I honestly don't see why they got suspended for it. There are probably hundreds of videos of non-celebrities dancing to Single Ladies and they never got suspended.
I agree.

I don't really like the Jonas Brothers much, so I don't really care. But I watched the video, it was weird. And he looks creepy in a unitard Dx

Seriously guys. You're letting the fact that you don't like them cloud your judgement. It was stupid that they were suspended in the first place.

^ Sure it's weird, it's Joe! x3 But that's totally not a reason to suspend their account... That's just... dumb. If you will. xD
Yeah. Like Katie said, I bet like at least 10 other people did that.

I feel bad for him in a way. He had to wear an ugly unitard and then got ripped off and got hi account suspended. :[

LOL :D They got suspended, that was so funny until they were unsuspended...I am not a fan of the Jonas brothers

Latest posts

Back