thats COPYRIGHT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama5556

Reaction score
i went to the queanbyan show and baged what i thaght was a tama "yay a tama!" right? WRONG! i take it home and guess what? ITS A FAKE :) !!! any body eles have this problam :D

I think you posted in the wrong section and can you please fix up your spelling so that everyone can understand you.

it in the right place and my spelling is fine :blink:
Actually this is not in the right place it should go in Tamagotchi Warnings or What's on Your Mind where people discuss fake Tamagotchis or other things like that.

HOW RUDE!!! I WAS ASKING A QUESION AND YOU PEOPLE KEEP BUGING ME!! :) :hitodetchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

How rude to yourself.

We're being kind. We're telling you this is in the wrong section.

I doubt many people want to help you now, as you'll scream at them if you don't like what they said

I went to the queanbeyan show and bagged what I thought was a tamagotchi. "yay a tama," right? WRONG! I take it home and guess what? IT'S A FAKE :angry: !!! Anybody else have this problem? :huh:
^ I second that, TK.

And if you noticed, I fixed the errors in the quote so you may understand it more.

We're being kind, helpful, respectful, and polite. How dare you call us rude? We're trying to politely tell you that this is the wrong area to put a topic like this in. It happens all the time. No sweat. It's no big deal, just a little error which matters none. You did not need to -and should not have- said those things to us. They were just minor mishaps and errors. It happens all the time, on the Internet and in the real world, too. Nobody can be perfect. You just have to keep calm, and react politely and respectful to peoples comments and remarks. Instead of saying:

it in the right place and my spelling is fine 
and

HOW RUDE!!! I WAS ASKING A QUESION AND YOU PEOPLE KEEP BUGING ME!! :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:
You could have said.

"Oh, thank you. I did not notice that. Thanks for helping me out. I will edit my errors and get a guide to move this to the proper area. Thank You."

So see what you've done? You've made enemies. Not very smart, now, was it?

I think it's fine here. They were talking about another digital pet that they thought was a Tama because it was called a Tamagotchi, and it ended up to not be a Tamagotchi.

My friend accidentally bought a fake years ago. She threw it out a window. :p

I think it's fine here. They were talking about another digital pet that they thought was a Tama because it was called a Tamagotchi, and it ended up to not be a Tamagotchi.
My friend accidentally bought a fake years ago. She threw it out a window. :p
I think it IS in the right section.

Dude, you can't yell at people. We aren't being rude to you, you actually are.

MAYBE I'll help you if you fix your spelling.

Btw-I think all tamagotchi fans buy fake ones by accident. It's not new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back