weirdest or dumbest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuChIpATcHi LOLZ

Reaction score
weirdest: neon genesis evangelion, the movie the end of evangelion its hard to understand and weirdo, i give it a 11/10 on my weird-o-meter o_O, but it was a great anime :p

dumbest: that weird/dumb sailor dude on cartoon network (CN becomes dumber at every new show ._.) and that dinosaur prince or king, I GOT NUFF OF THE DINOZURZ! the first time i seen the coming soon thing i said: WTF even more dinos?! it seems every kid likes dinosaurs!!! i prefer aliens or something like that...

DON'T HATE ON DINOSAURS. O:<

Everything on Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network(Not family guy or American dad), And let's not forget Nick!

This isn't a Show, but Joe Jonas Dancing to Single Ladies was probably the weirdest, and dumbest thing I've saw in my live.

Weirdest and Dumbest: Bobobobobobobobo
That show scarred me for life.
1. I love Bobobobobobobobo

2.Weirdest and Dumbest:(more weirdest) sorry, I've got No head

I used to think Yo Gabba Gabba was terrible -shot-

Nowwww ----- weirdest show? Hannah Montana scares me, but isn't all that weird. There was this show which was saying that the sun is god and he smiles at us everyday and we should blow him kisses before we go to school :/

DON'T HATE ON DINOSAURS. O:<
Everything on Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network(Not family guy or American dad), And let's not forget Nick!
i dont mean i hate them, but a LOOOOOT of 3 or 4 years kids like them, they bore me, sorry, its very common to have a ide alike: LETS MAKE A SHOW WITH DINOS!!!! its not ceative 4 me, sorry.

dumbest JONAS sorry people and hannah montana

weirdest TELETUBBIES i was scared of those freaky things when i was a toddler and the BABY SUN... eek!!! :(

Jon And Kate Plus 8 is so pointless.

Anything Disney is stupid.

Parks and Recreation was dumb.

:D

Weirdest: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. None of you may have heard of it, but the reason I think it's weird is because one of Haruhi's classmates is an artificial human. >_<

Dumbest: Hmmmm... Dragon Tales.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate JONAS EVERYTHING on disney i hate dora everthing on nick jr and nick, and

Dumest show:Dora

Weirdest: JONAS hannah phineas dora diego yo gabba max bunny drake josh icarly much much more

Latest posts

Back