Japanese Tamagotchi Color Owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animegirlnj

Reaction score
Well I splurged and bought myself a Tamagotchi Color off of Ebay in Japanese!!!! :(

I'm very excited though I won't be getting it for 5-7 days....

I'd be interested to hear from anyone else who went ahead and bought one - I'm going to have some difficulty since I do not speak Japanese (I know very little) but I figured it was worth the challenge seeings as it may never even come to the United States and honestly I couldn't resist it. The only sad thing is I kind of want access to two (to mate them.... XD) but that would have been well over $100.... maybe I'll sucker a friend into it if the first one is fun enough even though it isn't in English!

Anyone else have one? Is it difficult to manage as a non-japanese speaking player? :lol:

Are there any forum topics already open about gameplay? I would love to hear more! :furawatchi: :blink:

The TMGC+C color screen is very nice; bright and clear. It may seem that it takes a long time to earn Gotchi Points, but keep in mind that most items you purchase are re-usable, so you have to buy them only once.

We've put together some information about the TMGC+C in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=157709

Thank you so much for the link ^^ I figured it was someplace in the forums!

This forum is the best <3 :D That is loads of information!! Now I'm super excited!!

:D ^_^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bought one on ebay just like you ! but i didn't received it yet ... I'm waiting ! but i'm very excited and impatient !

I don't speak japanese at all ! :) I don't know when you ordered it, but i'll tell you when i receive it !

I don't speak Japanese either, nor do I know anything about the language.

BUT, I got myself a TMGC+C in spite of all that. xD

I checked out binary's guide on it, and from that it looks like I'll be able to read it pretty well. For me I'll have to memorize which commands do what on each icon. It's going to be a bit of a challenge I think, but the TMGC+C looks well worth it, especially if it's not going to be released in the US any time soon.

^-^

I got mine today and to start with my tmgc+c I checked binary's topic about it and it was very simple! I know all things to do ;) the language is not a problem

I haven't played with tama's since like when they first came out and then I bought a v4 and played with it for like an hour. I got the color and had no problem figuring it out. It's really basic and straight forward.

I have a TMGC+C too. It's easy to figure out with the guide on this forum. I even took the batteries out for a month and when I started it back up again I still remembered everything about it. Just like riding a bike.

When you first start your TMGC+C you will be asked to type in your name. This was confusing for me since all the letters are japanese (kana and hiragana). Here is a website that translates your name into japanese:

:wacko: https://www.languages-of-the-world.us/YourN...n/Japanese.html :wacko:

Hope this helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i ordered one on eBay: NOT OPENED EVER BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!

i speak a little japanese but not enough to form a sentence. i still think itll be cool with the tamas FINALLY in color!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
.........i know...............but its finaly here. Its actually been here since early last month. ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My classmates at school MOBBED me even though some of them think tamas are gay, which they are NOT!!! But they were like, oooh....color......nice.

I love my Color, its the best tama of them all I think. Not only is it in color, but there are tons of other places to visit and things to do. Just today I married my tamagotchi thinking, well I'll still have another day or two before I get the baby, then all of a sudden, she leaves right away! I sure wasn't expecting that!

my sister brought a TMGC+C home from japan for me as a surprise and i went ballistic. i love it!

binary's guide helped me so much, i would have been so lost without it, i know no japanese what-so-ever.

i'm tempted to buy a second, but for now i'm just going to stick with the one.

it's definitely the best tamagotchi yet.

i love how you can go outside, and how they've added all of the different seasons. even though there aren't many items to buy, the ones available are the best, and make-up for it for sure.

i've had my plus-colour for a while now,

so if anybody needs any further help after binary's guide feel free to PM me (as said in my signature) or even if you just want to share eperiences you've had with your TMGC+C.

xx hattie

ps. what colour/design does everyone have?

^ Actually the ID is the best yet :) and I have a magenta and baby pink Tamagotchi Color, I'm going to get a baby blue one eventually as well.

I got mine in japan, i diddent know about them untill i went so i got one there.

I bought one from a friend, unused, for a great price about a couple of weeks ago. I don't speak a lick of Japanese but I love it. I'm hooked, actually. I'm like you, I kind of want another one in order to mate them (but the matchmaker function is pretty fun) so I'm probably going to get another one in the future. For any Japanese Tamagotchis, really, you don't need to know how to speak or read the language. If you've got experience, especially with any of the vintage Tamagotchis (or any Tamagotchi for that matter, actually), you'll be fine. The icons speak for themselves, any menu selections in Japanese are pretty much memorization, and the gameplay is awesome. The color screen is brilliant. Binary's topic on the TMGC+C guide (as posted above) is more than enough information to take great care of your TMGC+C. Good luck and have fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back