Whats your favourite tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotteachi or whatever her name is :x haha She's so cute and I love tea.

Out of all the options you listed I chose Mimitchi. Mimitchi's adorable... and I've never ever got a Mimitchi. D: I want one so bad. ._.

I also adore Cherritchi and Ichigotchi. :3

Wat about Violetchi? Didnt see her on there, or Itchigotchi OR RINGOTCHI! >=( Just kidding! =3 You shoulda added more characters on!

WHERE IN THE WORD IS VILOTCHI AND MAKIKO!!! I LUV THEM AND I LIKE DAZZLETCHI! :mametchi: :unsure: :wub:

Wat about Violetchi? Didnt see her on there, or Itchigotchi OR RINGOTCHI! >=( Just kidding! =3 You shoulda added more characters on!
oh i should have added most of the characters i know... SORRY!

Out of all the options you listed I chose Mimitchi. Mimitchi's adorable... and I've never ever got a Mimitchi. D: I want one so bad. ._.
I also adore Cherritchi and Ichigotchi. :3
hey i made a do you like mimitchi poll because she is my fav tama ever! and i have never had one either but i took care of my brothers backy sometimes.she is great and i am working on a mimitchi avatar. ps:

MIMITCHI ROCKS!

hey i made a do you like mimitchi poll because she is my fav tama ever! and i have never had one either but i took care of my brothers backy sometimes.she is great and i am working on a mimitchi avatar. ps:

MIMITCHI ROCKS!
ahh... kuromametchi rocks too!

ahh... kuromametchi rocks too!
i know he is da BOM! i have a teen on my new music star i got for my bday and i am sitting here with him right now and he is sleeping. i want him to be a kuromametchi or a mametchi.

Psssssssssst... he always has nooo stress :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back