Tama house etc

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamapopgirl

Reaction score
Ok so you need a shoe box,cotton,fabric,markers(colors, water colors etc),and a tamagotchi or any ther virtual pet.

So make the bed from cotton then cover it in fabric.To make a floor: put cotton all over the floor then cover it with some fabric.Put the bed.Then cut a square off the top of the box and other parts wherever you want to make a window and then cut one rectangle in the front of your box for a door.Decorate with colors,stickers as you want.

Once years ago i made a hotel out of legos for me and my sister's tamas. i used the big type of legos, not the normal kind. we made multiple floors and each tama had their own room

I have this little wooden box that used to be a stamp kit. Today i am going to cut a thick piece of that green foam stuff you can find in hundreds of huge rolls some big enough to sit on easily at Hobby Lobby for a bed. Then i will cover it in like felt or something and make the little dude some bedding. for pillows i will probably use cotton balls. for a carpet i think i'll use old rags like an old towel (perf for carpeting) or an old tee or fleece fabric. Maybe you could paint the walls which would look kinda cool.

Latest posts

Back