How do you post an image when posting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not post images on this forum.

That's just the universal settings for everyone.

Actually, shouldn't this topic be moved to what's on your mind or something? Anyway, you post pictures by doing this.

Example:

{URL=example} Here {/URL}

Instead of using these {} you have to use these []. That was just to show you what it looked like.

Note: That was just an example, but if you need further help, please feel free to PM me.

x.Tori.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, even with the IMG button, images still will not work. The forum permissions will not allow it.

Well, if I owned this forum, I would make it so users can post images. Hey, maybe if we copy and paste the image from the web? That may work!

Oh.... Well why doesn't someone PM the admins and ask them to re-enable the image button?
If the admins wanted to enable images I think they would have a long time ago. This was made a rule for a reason and whatever that reason is, well, that's for the admin to decide.

go 2 your control panel. it is under settings. look to the left and select "edit avatar" or something. there u can upload a pre - made avatar or a picture youv'e either taken or drawn. Good luck!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back