Siiiiick.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
I have a cold... sickness thingy. D: My brother had it for two days and now I have an awful coughy chest pain and I feel like crud.

Is there anyone else here sick? So we can join in the pain? xD

^ Thanks. x3 But I don't have symptoms of Swine Flu. My head just hurts and I'm coughy so my chest hurts... My brother is getting over the same thing so it was just a virus.

If I ever get some more energy, I'll go get the medicine. xD

I'm healthy right now.

I hate having a Cold Dx

I have a fear of Vomit. You don't even want to see me when I have the flu. I burst into tears because I know I'm going to puke sometime or another.

(I googled the Vomit thing. I have emetophobia. It's not severe but I do some of the things listed :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join the pain ! >.<

I have a cold-type thing right now. My chest is really congested, and my sinus feels icky. At school, the only way I can stop my eyes from watering or sneezing, is if I cover up one eye.. and I look like an idiot. =(

Puffs tissue scented with Vicks is really good. And so is orange juice and fruits.

And the worst part is, I'm too old for the kiddie medicine now and I have to take the yucky adult caplets. But I refuse to take them because they burn my mouth, and so I'm stuck like this until it goes away. :/

Yay for us sick people. xD We get to stay home and be bored~ Yayy.

Thanks Katie~ You should be happy that you're not sick. o:

I went to a Sports Camp last week for our year-end trip, and so many people were catching a virus that the public health people in that area were gonna shut down the camp to sanitize it. D:

I had a sty for the past few days, and right when it gets better, POOF! I get this cold that's been going around. It's pretty annoying, but I've learned to laugh at this kind of irony. Anyways, hope that all the sick people feel better soon! It sucks to be sick right when summer's starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back