Girls...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Just a question. Lately I've been watching a lot of makeup tutorials with different eye shadows and have been into makeup so I wanted to ask this xD

Girls do you wear makeup? If so what makeup? What brands? Discuss all makeup here ;D

I wear makeup but Lately I've only been wearing

*Eyeliner (Only pencil)

*Mascara (just recently started)

*Eye Shadow

*Lip Gloss

*Lip Stick (sometimes but rarely)

*Nail Polish (if that counts xDD)

I usually have brands like Revlon, or Maybelline.

You? :wacko:

EDIT: Typo xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't use make up because eye make up makes my eye itchy and sometimes red. I'll wear it occasionally on special occosians, though.

Not really. :) I wear glasses so you can hardly see the makeup through my glasses. xP

But my aunt works for Avon and their products are love~ So that pretty much all I own.

@Krystal And Monster

You guys are so lucky xD I have to use a lot of cheap products because my parents just don't believe in like 20$ makeup xD

Yesss. Frankly, I look bad without it. xD

Usually I use black pencil eyeliner, but because my mom bought cheap black liquid eyeliner that doesn't really work, I decided to go back to my emergency eyeliner - brown liquid.. Which gets in my eye a lot, but it works. :3

Otherwise, I only use mascara and light foundation.

Yus.

I wear

*Black Pencil Eyeliner (Avon or Revlon)

*Black Liquid Eyeliner (Revlon color stay)

*Mascara (Anything really. I really like Max Factor Vivid impact on my lashes)

*Eyeshadow (I have a palette thing)

*Concealer (Maybelline)

*Foundation (Loreal powder and Maybelline liquid

*Toenail polish (Right now it's from Avon. It's dark shimmery purple)

And that's about it XD

I wear:

* Black pencil eyeliner (I've used many different brands, but my favorites are Urban Decay from Sephora, though that's really expensive and I only get it for like, Christmas or something, and I also like Maybelline.)

* Black liquid liner (I just get it from Rite-Aid or I order it from Avon.)

* Mascara (A bunch of stuff. My mom always gets these free mascaras from Boscovs or Bon-Ton and gives them to me. My favorites are Urban Decay and Bare Essentials, though.)

* Foundation (I use whatever from the drug store -- usually Revlon.)

* Blush (Sometimes, especially during the winter when I wake up and I am suuuuper pale in the morning. Usually Covergirl, though I'm not picky.)

I have a bunch of colorful eyeliners I got for Christmas (Urban Decay from Sephora) -- They are purple, neon blue, orange, green, brown, and black (though I used up the black like, months ago). So when I'm feeling bright, I wear purple or neon blue 8D

I don't mind going au natural face-wise, but I prefer to wear make-up.

Black eyeliner - I use this stuff from New York Color. My eyes are not naturally really big, so I have a ton of stuff that I do to play them up. I don't put too much eyeliner on, because it closes up my eyes, so I just put it in the upper corner of my upper lids. I can't stand liquid liner! I'm really uncoordinated and it ends up all over my eye.

Mascara - I got that stuff with a bright pink bottle and a neon green lid. It claims to be the World's #1 Mascara, and I believed the advertising. It's alright, but it clumps a bit sometimes.

Eyeshadow - I, like, never use this unless on special occasions, but I have a lot of it from my Mum. If I'm feeling really tired one day, I'll put light white eyeshadow on the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them up. Seriously, if you do it right, it works.

Concealer - I use the liquid stuff. The stick ones don't work for me. I'm actually pretty unblemished, but I'll put it under my eyes sometimes.

Lipgloss - I have this 'Green Apple Mint' stuff from Old Navy that I always have in my pocket to use. It's clear, shiny and really tasty. xD In fact, it's so good, I might go back and get the vanilla one too.

Blush - On Wintery pale days, blush is an essential for me. It gives me a pop of colour, and I'm pro at finding the apples of my cheeks. You just smile!

Yep. That's all.

I want liquid eyeliner but my mother won't let me get it. She says it's "too hard to use"
It's not easy. o_e

Anywho, I only wear eyeliner. Black liquid eyeliner from Avon, but I fail at putting it on, so sometimes I just use pencil eyeliner. xD

~Mew

I want liquid eyeliner but my mother won't let me get it. She says it's "too hard to use"
Not really. You get used to it once you do it for a while.

I use Colorstay. Its in a pen so it isn't as dramatic and liquidity.

I sometimes wear lip gloss, and sometimes wear mascara.

It depends if my eyes are looking tired that day. But I don't like it when you can see gunks of mascara on other people's faces, so I basically just use a little bit and try to make it so that you can't tell I'm wearing much mascara, but to make my eyes look bigger.

I don't really wear a lot of anything, really.

I don't use makeup, I think I look pretty without it! :) But I DO wear lipgloss, like, all the time. and sometimes I use a little eye shadow, depends on where I'm goin'.

yesyesyess.

I'm actually a little bit of a makeup junkie xD

I look kind of horrible without it xD So I wear it every day.

I wear;;

-Eyeliner. Black with an indigo [likePeteontheinnerflapoftheFolieADeuxcover-coughthat'swhyIboughtitcough-], purple [it says "Aubergine" on the cover. That's why I bought it xD] or some other brighter colour. And wear black eyeshadow on my upper lashline so it doesn't get all smudgey.

-Mascara. Not the big doll-ish eyelash kind. It's just that my eyelashes are really long but not superthick so it looks weird, so sometimes I make them look thicker.

-Chapstick. Always with me. The Skittles kind 8D

-Concealer stick when I need it.

-Liquid concealer matte. Very soft. it's a moisturizer but it has a little colour in it.

-Face powder, sometmes. When my skin isn't all dry and when I feel like I need it xD

And that's it for a daily basis. And I usually have some sort of nail polish on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back