Dudes, you gotta look @ this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neongreen

Reaction score
My friend and I went to Hallmark and there were so many retired webkinz! I freaked. They had a lot of really cute retired ones like the coco dino and the coco lab. Cool ones like the rhino but guess what? They has THE CHEEKY DOG! The only thing they didn't have was love puppy, lol. They has a lot, i can't take the time to name them all, but i mean come on, the cheeky dog, OMG!

guess what! well on ebay there was a cheeky dog for _ youll be shocked_ !!!!! 999.99!!!!

scream!

thats is RIDICULUS!

i deicded to buy that 999.99$ cheeky dog. it was just a peice of paper, with a picture of the cheeky dog, but oh well!

:( :huh: :huh: :huh:

what are webkiz what do you do whit them

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooooooooooo, I cheeky dog............................... How weird, I just saw one go for 999.99 w/out tag!! o_O

I really don't think it's rational to make someone pay one thousand dollars for an interactive stuffed animal just because it's not sold in stores anymore. I mean, the other retired ones don't cost nearly that much, so why should the cheeky dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back