How DiRty is your tamagotchi? :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I DONT MEAN DIRTY LIKE PERVERTED DIRTY! Just wanted to say that :(

I like to keep my tamagotchi clean. But I remember sometimes my friends would let theirs get really nasty :D SO I was wondering how clean TamaTalkers kept theirs :D

Make sure you explain your vote!

Sometimes mine get dirt in the little "egg shell cracks" on the outside-shell-part.

Its nasty and I have to clean it out with a tooth-pick :(

You will have no idea how dirty my TMGC+ Color is.

Eww this is the most disgusting thing! My brother has brown stuff in all the little cracks in his V3! Gross! :pochitchi: :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p

All my 'Gotchi are relatively clean; I don't really put them anywhere dirty so they never actually get dirty. X3

They sometimes get a little dusty around the screen, though. DX

I keep all of my Tamas as clean as possible.

I can't stand dirt, dust or scratches on my Tamagotchi, or else I'll freak. :D

I do have a few scratches on a couple of them though.. due to accidentally dropping them.

But my Tamagotchis in general are squeaky clean. Something I'm quite proud of. :D

Mine is always clean and when I clean it I use one of those eletrical alcohol wipes to wipe it clean. I'm also very careful of how I put it in my pocket when I go outside since I would hate to scratch the paint. I make sure to put the keychain behind the Tamagotchi when its in my pocket to prevent it from rubbing on and scratching the paint and/or screen.

I also don't put anything in the pocket I carry my Tamagotchi in to avoid it damaging my Tama as well...like my house keys. If I have to carry something in the same pocket as my Tama I only put things in the same pocket as it that won't cause any kind of damage to the paint or the eletronic stuff inside the Tamagotchi.

I'm pretty careful how I handle mine.

i try to keep mine clean but it gets scratches on the shell or screen and sometimes it has little dirt particles in the cracks and it drives me crazy! i end up picking them out with my nails. i like a clean tama :D

My Tama is so clean, it sparkles and blinds people! Just kidding! =) It doesn't blind people, but it's clean!

I clean mine with a toothpick to get out all the grungy stuff, and brush it away with a SOFT dry toothbrush. Works great! Don't get 'em wet!

mine doesnt really get dirty, i guess its a normal upkeep, but scratches kill me!

but i remember, once, my friend spilled red nail pollish all over my v3

i was so p.o'd because it had a kid!

i had to throw it away :(

so after that i take care of them -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back