Sign in to follow this  
kk445

Jon and Kate plus 8

I haven't seen any topics like this around.. so..

I really used to like the family. But they don't really seem like a "normal" family anymore.

Like..Every episode they would do something. Going to a park, going to a fun-house, Or things for Jon and Kate : getting hair done, teeth whitened.. If I had 8 kids I wouldn't spend money on that :P I understand they are rich now, but it's because of the kids. They are treated like actors.

But still. I'm not a fan of how the kids are being used for money. Kate yells at everything : Jon, and the Kids

Ugh. I really don't like the show anymore Dx

What do you guys think?

Meh. I agree with you. Kate's pushy, and yells at Jon for telling to kids to do something fun.

It's not really fair to the kids.

Yeah. I used to Love it last year. Now I can't STAND it! D: Kate hs to have everything so PERFECT, it's annoying. And, yeah, Kate's always yelling about something >:/ It's not even woth watching anymore.

I want to smack Kate so bad.

I don't blame Jon for having an affair-

In my opinion, she's a beastly woman.

I always hated the show, and I never liked Kate.

If her and Jon split...

I think Jon should get the kids.

Edited by Jinx3295

I agree with everyone here.

Kate's so yelly. And Jon is just trying to be a fun dad.

It's sad that their marriage is in trouble. D: But I do hope that it works out. Because they have 8 kids. xP

I like the show. It's quite entertaining. But I hate their parenting skills and stuff. They dump their children on aunt something so much..

Well I would be the same as Kate if I had eight kids, it's not that easy! But it's a shame that their marriage is on edge, the family all in all is wonderful. Good show.

I still like the show though, but I have to turn up other music to drown out Kate's constant complaining. xD

When the show started, I'm pretty sure they were doing it for fun and a few extra cash.

I think all this acting has gotten to Kate's head. She's acting too...celebrity like now?

She yells too much at Jon and the kids. With a wife like that, I'm not even sure Jon can get in trouble for having an affair that much.

Then again, you are a mother of eight kids. You're bound to get stressed out and on the edge more often.

Uhh, I don't know where I'm getting at.

I never liked the show. It just seemed annoying. Kate is such a jerk and I just feel so bad for Jon. To be honest, I think Jon is so much better without her. And like Katie said, they use their children for money. Imagine what it's going to be like when the kids get older. Just wow.

Edited by Tropical Temptation

Wow, it's nice to see everyone agrees with me!

Kate has turned in to an awful person. I saw a bunch of footage before she became the horrible overbearing person she is now. Yeah, I'd love to use more colorful words. :nyatchi:

When you have 8 kids, your life can't be nearly as perfect as she is trying to make it.

I hope they do get a divorce. That poor Jon is treated just like one of the kids. That's just wrong and has always been frusterating to see.

The way Kate treats the older 2 is shameful.

Kate is a selfish monster completly out of touch with reality.

Yes you all say it's hard to take care of 8 kids but they have nannys and they don't even have to take care of the kids. In real life when you have that many kids, you never get to be away from them like these 2 constantly are. They hardly live reality. Reality isn't going somewhere special every day, or even every week, it's staying home with the kids and putting up with that horrible screachin crazyness. No, it would not make good TV at all but that is more along the lines of real life.

Personally, I think it's stupid to have that many kids at all. In all reality, when someone has that many kids, life is very hard, not fun and it's own misery. The show makes it look fun. 8 kids is not fun. It's loud, messy and unpleasant when the kids are all so young.

I could go on about family structure changes that take place with every kid but I'll not bore you. :furawatchi:

Just mentioning the name of that show is irritating to me. I'm glad you all have problems with the show too.

Yeah, the way she treats Jon is just not nice.

I used to like the show, but now, not so much ;D

Wow, it's nice to see everyone agrees with me!

Kate has turned in to an awful person. I saw a bunch of footage before she became the horrible overbearing person she is now. Yeah, I'd love to use more colorful words. :nyatchi:

When you have 8 kids, your life can't be nearly as perfect as she is trying to make it.

I hope they do get a divorce. That poor Jon is treated just like one of the kids. That's just wrong and has always been frusterating to see.

The way Kate treats the older 2 is shameful.

Kate is a selfish monster completly out of touch with reality.

Yes you all say it's hard to take care of 8 kids but they have nannys and they don't even have to take care of the kids. In real life when you have that many kids, you never get to be away from them like these 2 constantly are. They hardly live reality. Reality isn't going somewhere special every day, or even every week, it's staying home with the kids and putting up with that horrible screachin crazyness. No, it would not make good TV at all but that is more along the lines of real life.

Personally, I think it's stupid to have that many kids at all. In all reality, when someone has that many kids, life is very hard, not fun and it's own misery. The show makes it look fun. 8 kids is not fun. It's loud, messy and unpleasant when the kids are all so young.

I could go on about family structure changes that take place with every kid but I'll not bore you. :furawatchi:

Just mentioning the name of that show is irritating to me. I'm glad you all have problems with the show too.

*Applause* THANK YOU I could not have said it better.

I want to smack Kate so bad.

I don't blame Jon for having an affair-

In my opinion, she's a beastly woman.

I always hated the show, and I never liked Kate.

If her and Jon split...

I think Jon should get the kids.

YES! THEY'RE GONNA DIVORCE

Kate = No custody

Jon = Happy Parent

Rachel = Happy.