Jon and Kate plus 8

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kk445

Reaction score
I haven't seen any topics like this around.. so..

I really used to like the family. But they don't really seem like a "normal" family anymore.

Like..Every episode they would do something. Going to a park, going to a fun-house, Or things for Jon and Kate : getting hair done, teeth whitened.. If I had 8 kids I wouldn't spend money on that :p I understand they are rich now, but it's because of the kids. They are treated like actors.

But still. I'm not a fan of how the kids are being used for money. Kate yells at everything : Jon, and the Kids

Ugh. I really don't like the show anymore Dx

What do you guys think?

Meh. I agree with you. Kate's pushy, and yells at Jon for telling to kids to do something fun.

It's not really fair to the kids.

Yeah. I used to Love it last year. Now I can't STAND it! D: Kate hs to have everything so PERFECT, it's annoying. And, yeah, Kate's always yelling about something >:/ It's not even woth watching anymore.

I want to smack Kate so bad.

I don't blame Jon for having an affair-

In my opinion, she's a beastly woman.

I always hated the show, and I never liked Kate.

If her and Jon split...

I think Jon should get the kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with everyone here.

Kate's so yelly. And Jon is just trying to be a fun dad.

It's sad that their marriage is in trouble. D: But I do hope that it works out. Because they have 8 kids. xP

I like the show. It's quite entertaining. But I hate their parenting skills and stuff. They dump their children on aunt something so much..

Well I would be the same as Kate if I had eight kids, it's not that easy! But it's a shame that their marriage is on edge, the family all in all is wonderful. Good show.

I still like the show though, but I have to turn up other music to drown out Kate's constant complaining. xD

When the show started, I'm pretty sure they were doing it for fun and a few extra cash.

I think all this acting has gotten to Kate's head. She's acting too...celebrity like now?

She yells too much at Jon and the kids. With a wife like that, I'm not even sure Jon can get in trouble for having an affair that much.

Then again, you are a mother of eight kids. You're bound to get stressed out and on the edge more often.

Uhh, I don't know where I'm getting at.

I never liked the show. It just seemed annoying. Kate is such a jerk and I just feel so bad for Jon. To be honest, I think Jon is so much better without her. And like Katie said, they use their children for money. Imagine what it's going to be like when the kids get older. Just wow.

Wow, it's nice to see everyone agrees with me!

Kate has turned in to an awful person. I saw a bunch of footage before she became the horrible overbearing person she is now. Yeah, I'd love to use more colorful words. :nyatchi:

When you have 8 kids, your life can't be nearly as perfect as she is trying to make it.

I hope they do get a divorce. That poor Jon is treated just like one of the kids. That's just wrong and has always been frusterating to see.

The way Kate treats the older 2 is shameful.

Kate is a selfish monster completly out of touch with reality.

Yes you all say it's hard to take care of 8 kids but they have nannys and they don't even have to take care of the kids. In real life when you have that many kids, you never get to be away from them like these 2 constantly are. They hardly live reality. Reality isn't going somewhere special every day, or even every week, it's staying home with the kids and putting up with that horrible screachin crazyness. No, it would not make good TV at all but that is more along the lines of real life.

Personally, I think it's stupid to have that many kids at all. In all reality, when someone has that many kids, life is very hard, not fun and it's own misery. The show makes it look fun. 8 kids is not fun. It's loud, messy and unpleasant when the kids are all so young.

I could go on about family structure changes that take place with every kid but I'll not bore you. :furawatchi:

Just mentioning the name of that show is irritating to me. I'm glad you all have problems with the show too.

Wow, it's nice to see everyone agrees with me!Kate has turned in to an awful person. I saw a bunch of footage before she became the horrible overbearing person she is now. Yeah, I'd love to use more colorful words. :nyatchi:

When you have 8 kids, your life can't be nearly as perfect as she is trying to make it.

I hope they do get a divorce. That poor Jon is treated just like one of the kids. That's just wrong and has always been frusterating to see.

The way Kate treats the older 2 is shameful.

Kate is a selfish monster completly out of touch with reality.

Yes you all say it's hard to take care of 8 kids but they have nannys and they don't even have to take care of the kids. In real life when you have that many kids, you never get to be away from them like these 2 constantly are. They hardly live reality. Reality isn't going somewhere special every day, or even every week, it's staying home with the kids and putting up with that horrible screachin crazyness. No, it would not make good TV at all but that is more along the lines of real life.

Personally, I think it's stupid to have that many kids at all. In all reality, when someone has that many kids, life is very hard, not fun and it's own misery. The show makes it look fun. 8 kids is not fun. It's loud, messy and unpleasant when the kids are all so young.

I could go on about family structure changes that take place with every kid but I'll not bore you. :furawatchi:

Just mentioning the name of that show is irritating to me. I'm glad you all have problems with the show too.
*Applause* THANK YOU I could not have said it better.

I want to smack Kate so bad.I don't blame Jon for having an affair-

In my opinion, she's a beastly woman.

I always hated the show, and I never liked Kate.

If her and Jon split...

I think Jon should get the kids.
YES! THEY'RE GONNA DIVORCE

I don't watch the show much, so yeah, but I think they deserve some privacy. It's kind of crazy. A lot of people do have marriage problems.

Jon & Kate Plus 8 is like, my favorite show in the world.

And I guessed I'm baised, because my mom constantly rips on Kate, but she acts the same way Kate does a lot of the time.

So when my mom and I argue, I automatically take Kate's side.

But I guess I agree, it isn't really "reality" anymore.

It drove me crazy when Kate took Mady to San Diego just because she asked.

In real life, an eight year old doesn't just ask to go to San Diego and automatically get to go, and go to a spa and everything. >_>

I'm just worried about the kids.

When the cameras go away,

A lot of them aren't going to be able to cope.

It's crazy how things changed so quickly though.

If you watch their wedding episode taken about six - eight months ago,

(When they got re-married),

You can tell they love each other,

And care about each other,

But everything changed so quickly, it's ridiculous.

And Kate did de-masculize (is that a word? o: ) Jon.

He doesn't work and has no way to idenify himself.

D:

Tonight they are going to show the episode where Kate and Jon an announcement.

I wonder if this announcement is that they are splitting.

I think it would be terrible if they did. The kids are young and I think it would be hard for them to cope with their parents divorcing. The life that they had for as long as they could remember will change drastically.

I remember watching reruns of the first few seasons and they acted like any family would handling eight kids.

Now it seems way too scripted. What I mean by that is it seems all too perfect to be real.

I can't wait to see tonight's episode and see if they are going to split.

Edit:

I'm watching the episode and they addressed the topic.

They are in fact separating and Kate and the kids will stay at the house they currently living.

BUT, Jon and Kate will alternate between being with the kids. Jon will come certain days and be with the kids and other days Kate will be.

I feel bad for the kids. :[

Latest posts

Back