FREAKED OUT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightbluetama_a79

Reaction score
Can someone give me a hand? I am scared that my Tamagotchi v3 is fake. It is midnight blue with yellow stars, sky blue buttons, a silver keychain, and "Tamagotchi Connection" at the top with the Tamagotchi egg instead of an "o".

It says it has a "Connect with Friends" option with this funny red thing like you see at the end of an old version TV remote. Plus it has this little antenna at the left side of the top. My pet when it was a child was white with a little black hat because she was a girl and now she is a child and is a little lump with a bump on its head. Is it fake? :furawatchi:

Sounds right to me. Too bad you can't show a picture but it does sound real.

https://www.tamenagerie.com/v3.html

Midnight blue with stars sounds familiar. I don't think I have that one there to show you but there's pictures of all the characters.

Try the special shop codes on the bottom. If I'm remembering correctly, go to the Shop option and press the first button a few times. The little guy will raise his hands and you enter the code.

I'm sure a fakey won't even have a shop come to think of it.

Sounds real to me.

Here's a link to a topic Admin wrote about the V3s when they launched.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=37085

It includes stock shots of the different shell designs (x 3 waves of designs).

Scroll down through all the pics to see if your tama is shown there (I think your shell design is included in the 3rd wave of designs released in the US).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, it's real.

The "funny little red thing" is an infera-red thing that allows you to "connect with your friends". You can play games and give presents. And I THINK the antenna is a decoration, although it might play a part in helping with connecting. Plus the midnight with stars is a real pattern.

So yup, it's real.

hey my brother has that one :eek:

yeah it's real, don't worry :)

the babies have hats. and the lump thing is a child.

:angry:

I've got that egg design and the antennae is for decoration its a v3

It's an American one and I am in Britan. I got it for 50p in a charity shop in one of those odds and ends box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back