TMGC+C

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrei

Reaction score
Ok, just now when I checked on my tama, the screen was unresponsive and frozen and when i pressed a button it made a long bleeping sound that wouldn't stop.

I tried taking out the batteries and putting them back in but the bleeping sound just started again and wouldn't stop.

After pressing the reset button for a long time, it finally stopped but now the screen won't light up.

What happened? I just bought this TMGC+C a week ago. It has never experienced being dropped on the floor!

Last edited by a moderator:
When the screen wouldn't light up, did you try pressing buttons?

Anyway, if you think its a manufacturing error, you may be able to return it and get another one, but I don't know about that.

Sorry about your Tama, I've had mine for almost a week too and I'm still having heaps of fun with it, it would be awful if mine broke because of all the things on it that I've spent my money and time on.

actually im hoping that it was just low on batteries.. I'm going to the store now to buy new ones to try and test my theory

ok... I just bought new batteries, put them in, hit the reset button and NOTHING is appearing... My TMGC+C is broken after just 1 week of use!!!

It totally totally sucks!!! ;)

Guys, any suggestions on how to fix my TMGC+C?

oh wow... ;)

you should try to return it

where did you buy it?

Has it been in contact with water? Because the same thing happened to my V3 and I haven't touched it since.

You should ship your TMGC+ Color to Bandai's factory. I have heard that defective Tamagotchis can be replaced.

I'm really sorry about your defaulty Tama. :(

from ebay japan... ARRGGH
you serious?! I bought mine on ebay and I haven't received it yet ! :(

I'm sorry for your tama... did you contact the seller ?

When i'll get mine i'll tell you if it does the same!

Has it been in contact with water? Because the same thing happened to my V3 and I haven't touched it since.You should ship your TMGC+ Color to Bandai's factory. I have heard that defective Tamagotchis can be replaced.

I'm really sorry about your defaulty Tama. :gozarutchi:
it hasn't been in contact with water... It was on my bed when it made that long bleep....

then died...

Shipping it to Bandai will cost more than buying a new one..

I'm not buying a new one anymore. I'm afraid I might get BURNED a second time..

you serious?! I bought mine on ebay and I haven't received it yet ! :gozarutchi: I'm sorry for your tama... did you contact the seller ?

When i'll get mine i'll tell you if it does the same!
I got this kind... the new yellow one. It worked FINE for one week!! :D

ebay pic

And this is a picture I took of it the day I got it..

Yellow Tamagotchi

:ph34r:

I'm so SAD!!!

I got this kind... the new yellow one. It worked FINE for one week!! :pochitchi:
ebay pic

And this is a picture I took of it the day I got it..

Yellow Tamagotchi

:(

I'm so SAD!!!
that's so cute! but at the same time so sad... are you sure you don't want to buy an other one ?

maybe you're afraid but you can buy it in a more secure place ! Other websites than ebay...

And I don't know who was the seller but maybe you should contact him or remember his name to not buy something off from him!

that's so cute! but at the same time so sad... are you sure you don't want to buy an other one ?maybe you're afraid but you can buy it in a more secure place ! Other websites than ebay...

And I don't know who was the seller but maybe you should contact him or remember his name to not buy something off from him!
If the TMGC+C was new, in a sealed box, there's no sense blaming the seller.

If the seller lives in Japan, you may be able to return it to him asking him to return it to Bandai for repair. However, as was mentioned, you would have to pay the shipping charges to and from Japan.

If the TMGC+C was new, in a sealed box, there's no sense blaming the seller.
If the seller lives in Japan, you may be able to return it to him asking him to return it to Bandai for repair. However, as was mentioned, you would have to pay the shipping charges to and from Japan.
it was new, in a sealed box.. shipping it back to him and trying to get it fixed will cost more than the tamagotchi itself.

Fortunately i was able to play the heck out of my tmgc+c before it got broken. I got the happy signs and made a picture blog too..

HI! I just received mine from yesterday, and whenever I put ANY BATTERIES EVEN BRAND NEW ONES! It only shows a picture of the "need to change batteries" picture! im going crazy now. do you think mine is defective?

HI! I just received mine from yesterday, and whenever I put ANY BATTERIES EVEN BRAND NEW ONES! It only shows a picture of the "need to change batteries" picture! im going crazy now. do you think mine is defective?
yeah your tamagotchi is probably defective or you might be putting in the wrong batteries are you putting in AAA batteries

I just bought energizer, and it still says that i need batteries. dang, i got a defective one. T_T but the seller is willing to give out another one for free tho, so that's fine with me, but i still think its a waste to just see this one not be used T_T and its color blue.

did you drop your TMGC+C or did it drop in water? i just bought mine yesterday from ebay, and i got a defective one. sad sad...

I've had two and I haven't had any problems with them. I ruined my first one by accidently getting acetone on the screen, and I got a new one and it works great. That's weird they are having problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back