Summer 09'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
I hope there isn't another topic like this already.

So, summer of 2009 is on its way.

And for some, it's already come!

Any plans?

Are you going to become a whole different person?

Talk about anything and everything happening in the summer here. ;D

I'm going to be working out every other day until my body becomes more fit.

My body as it is and very weak and skinny...I want MUSCLES. And strength.

I'm also going to get a tan, and dye my hair medium brown with blonde highlights.

My hair right now is about a medium to short length, so I'm going to let it grow out,

and I'm still thinking about if I should grow out my bangs or not.

I'm going to one week of summer camp, and hopefully to Ottawa or somewhere like that for a week as well.

OHHH, and I'm going to a Marianas Trench concert next week!

And a Jonas Brother concert at the end of August.

When September comes, I hope I'll be in a new school... I'm still trying to convince my parents to let me switch.

Your turn. :3

I've been thinking about the same thing recently.

I get all excited when summer comes.

I get to change and be who I want for next school year, and I get to enjoy myself.

Well, the major change is now I'm in a relationship.

I really haven't had a serious boyfriend in about eighteen months, and even then we weren't really serious.

It was more of a friends thing.

So I'm hoping for a slightly more physical, yet more mature and open relationship.

My hair is long and medium blonde right now.

I wish it were lighter, but I'm forbidden to dye/highlight my hair,

So I'm spraying lemon juice in my hair everyday before I go outside to gradually ligthen it.

I'm planning on keeping it long, but getting it relayerd before school starts in late August.

I'm planning on working on my tan;

I'm a very pale person.

And on keeping up my physical appearence.

I haven't done much lifting since track season ended,

So I'm gonna lift in my basement.

And once Summer Gym is over,

I still want to stay in shape,

So I'm gonna jog and ride my bike a lot :)

I got contacts on Tuesday! :)

So no more dorky glasses for me.

I am suuuper excited about them.

I <3 my contacts. :3

The really show my face more, and I look more mature,

And they do wonders for my self esteem.

Plan wise,

Well, Summer Gym is over June 26th. :3

(I'm taking my Phys Ed credits over the summer so I don't have to swim during school, bleh. And too make more room in my schedule so I can take Photography next year! :D )

Then I'm planning on hanging out with my boyfriend. <3

And riding my bike and just hanging out. :)

July 9th and 10th my friend and I are sleeping over at our church and going around the community doing service.

It's called Service Charge, go figure.

We did Service Charge last year, and it was OODLES of fun. 8D

So we're really excited about it. C:

At the end of July I'm going to Cedar Point with my cousin.

He's sixteen and lives close to me, though I hardly ever see him.

He's super cool. :D

In early August I'm to the beeeeeach!

I am so excited, you have no idea!

My cousin, Nikki, whos my age and lives in Colorado is coming.

(She's over 1,000 miles away from me D' :)

We never see each other, but she is like, my best friend.

<3My sister.

So both her and I cannot wait for that.

It's a week of staying up all night,

Tanning,

Scanning the beach for cute guys,

And shopping ! [:

August... 17th I'm going to school orientation to show the tiny freshman around. 8D

Heheh :3

So, that's pretty much my whole schedule/plans,

Leading into my sophmore year of high school.

There are so many possibilites,

I am so excited,

And I cannot wait :)

I'm working on SAT stuff. I'm not a super amazing, GPA wise, student because I'm not taking all AP classes so I have to get a really awesome grade when I take the test.

I'm also doing some summer school for some stupid required course. I want to eat healthier, all that jazz. I got my first job to build a therapist a website for her practice and my dad wants me to start a web business.

My biggest thing is to get over my anxiety. I'm pretty sick of it and it's annoying disabling.

My summer plans:

Take the train to Chicago often

Spend lots of time at the beach

Go to more concerts

Do lots of biking

Have a sidewalk chalk party

Make a lot of art

Take a lot of pictures

Redecorate my room

Cut my hair.. even though I love my pink hair.

Change.

Tan. Tan. Tan. I hate being pale.

Hanging with friends.

Going on Here, the greatness of my laptop 8D

Growing my hair out or something..

Band Camp starting in Late July. Everyday. Yay! Get to see everyone.

Exercise. My arms are seriously twigs

Going to town events. There is one next Sunday I'm going to 8D

Hopefully have some improvement on my braces. 9 estimated months left!! :D

Text. Text. Text.

Go shopping.

Go to Kennywood with Friends, or wait for the band trip.

Try to "hang out" with my Chinese hamsters so they like me more (They are a little jumpy around me still)

Find a way to meet Christofer Drew Ingle*

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how TamaTalk gets me thinking about these things. :]

Goal wise, I want to be out more. This year I've sat inside too much, while all my friends are hanging out and doing stuff. I'm taking a manga drawing class at the library, and one of my friends mentioned having a summer job there, too, so I'm thinking about that.

I'm going to try and be active, too. Jogging and lots of swimming and such.

And there's my music/ anime/ manga to listen-read-watch, so yeah. And I want to grow my hair out. I don't know about bangs, though.

And maybe I can convince that I'm old enough to be able to walk around the block by myself. xP Overprotective. I can't walk to my bus stop or the library. I want independence. D:

And phone, mebbe? O:

For those who want to tan, it's not such a good idea. You can get melanoma. Read about it here.

I love the last sentence: "But being pale is a lot sexier than killing yourself."

As for summer plans, I'm going to my summer house and hanging out with old friends, including one that is coming back from Israel just to spend the summer with me and our other friend. I'm gonna swim. I may become tan even if I don't try to become tan cause I spend A LOT of time in the sun.

I love Summer. It's the time for change.

I'm happy with who I am as a person right now, but there's still room for improvement. I'm so far from my ideal.

Although, I think that's my high standards creeping in again. The kind that are waaay too much for me to ever expect to live up to, so I'll put them aside and just be me for now.

As for my looks, there are a lot of things I'd like to change. I'm totally unsure if any of it will happen, but I hope so.

I posted a paragraph about my ideal hair in the Hair topic a while ago. I reckon a lot of you will have seen it, but I'll sum it up again. Long, light brown, volumised, sweeping bangs, prep hairstyles.

I'm going to try and get in shape more. Exercises and such. I'd also love to be more tan. I'm very pale-ish right now. I'd particularly like my legs to have more colour. My skin's not the type to tan easily, but it will over time. I usually end up with a light sunkissed look and some very, very light freckles, which are totally not noticable.

I need to develop my style more, too. A shopping spree would be perfect! I'm sure I'll also find some new look, make up wise. Or something new to do with my hair as it grows out more.

Over vacation, I'll be holidaying in good old England and also Quebec. I was hoping to go somewhere baking hot, but that's apparently not in the cards for me. I'd love to spend the rest of my time with my friends and family, as well as doing my own thing. :)

I know that I will:

-Go to a YMCA summer camp, (overnight for one week)

-Tennis camp

-Summer Skating camp

-Movie Making camp

-Soccer camp

-Smooth Smoothies

-Dairy Queen, a lot ;P

The rest, I will just make up as I go along. ;D

I'm also gonna limit myself to spending less time on the computer. Now that we got fun stuff to do in our yard, it'll be a lot easier. :]

Summer for me is a defintion i can't explain in just a sentence.

Some things that I'm planning on doing is:

-i really want to be more outgoing and not so shy, im ussually called the

"quiet girl" when people don't know me. but on the other hand the people

that know me know thats not true.

-Also I'm going to try to get a nice tan, I tan in like 30 mintues so i know

it wont be that hard to accomplish.(i have easy-to-tan skin.)

-Growing out my hair is one thing i want to do. For those of you that want

to grow out your hair i found out a tip that makes it grow kinda faster i guess.

1. All you have to do is keep your head upside for at least 30 seconds one time a day.(I'm not sure if it works though)

i also want to try to make a new hairstly for me I'm really bored of the flat srtaightend hair.

its driving me nuts. :)

-Going outside more and excersing daily is what i need, or want. I'm kinda upset though

is because i havent had any exercise for my summer yet. So im going to try to exercise

soon. i want to be healthy and in shape for my swimsuit. :)

-Heheheheheh & otherwise once i get my Sims 3 game i will be playing it. I can't wait!

Theres way more for my summer plans but I'm sure im not gunna sit her and write them all.

SUMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRR '09!!!!!

Well I'm not going to change myself just because the seaons change. ;D

(maybe I'll lose a bit of the weight, and become more organized, haha)

I should be probably be more healthy too. All I do is eat PASTA - anything with carbs is my favourite. I think I'm going to force myself to eat an apple every once and a while so I don't die of malnutrition.

I'm going to try and hang out with my friends more as well. I've made so many new friendships after going to highschool.

Working out a bit doesn't sound too bad either.. haha.

As for plans?

I'm taking a plane to go visit my family on the other side of the country. I went last year, but my mother came with me. Now she's not, but I'll be okay, I've been on a plane before. It's an amazing experience and I just can't wait to do it again. I'll be staying for a couple weeks - a while with my dad, and then a while with my mom's family.

I'm also going to be catching up on sleep. I think I have insomina.

Oh, and then hanging out with my friends of course. I luff them.

Then, when I head to see my family, I plan on making a photography portfolio and maybe bringing it to some places and getting them to check out my work. I don't know what good that would do, but it's always good to start on your career early.

Major shopping this year.

And when the summer ends, I'm heading off to a Kings of Leon concert <3

I can't wait.

I hope all you guys have an amazing summer!

Hmmmm....I plan to....do nothing except sleep, eat and watch TV! 8D The funnest summer ever! No, seriously, I don't really have any "goals" but I am going to Chicago and Colorado this summer. Like usual. ^^ We never really go anywhere else, so I have the whole rest of the summer to do.....nothing! Woohoo! xD

I hope there isn't another topic like this already.
So, summer of 2009 is on its way.

And for some, it's already come!

Any plans?

Are you going to become a whole different person?

Talk about anything and everything happening in the summer here. ;D

I'm going to be working out every other day until my body becomes more fit.

My body as it is and very weak and skinny...I want MUSCLES. And strength.

I'm also going to get a tan, and dye my hair medium brown with blonde highlights.

My hair right now is about a medium to short length, so I'm going to let it grow out,

and I'm still thinking about if I should grow out my bangs or not.

I'm going to one week of summer camp, and hopefully to Ottawa or somewhere like that for a week as well.

OHHH, and I'm going to a Marianas Trench concert next week!

And a Jonas Brother concert at the end of August.

When September comes, I hope I'll be in a new school... I'm still trying to convince my parents to let me switch.

Your turn. :3
^I'm going to a Marianas Trench concert in 7-8 days!

I'm Excited!

I'm also going to Costa Rica. =]

It sounds really stupid coming from me, but I'm going to actually try to lose some weight. I've said it so many times in the past, but I realize now my weight is heading for the worse and I need to do something about it.

I'd also like to get through my reading. I've recently learned I have about 8 books to get through XD I didn't realize two of the books I have actually have two books inside of them.

I need a job too <.< But I'm not too determined about that one.

Hmmm.. Not much for me. Here:

I am going to a camp from 9 am- Noon for 5 days.

I am going swimming in my pool a LOT.

Amusment park!

Ice Cream at Baskin Robbins and DQ.

No school.

Friends cottage.

Friends.

Jonas Brothers Concert in August!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back