A Kuromametchi's Deep Love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeie

Reaction score
One day a kuromametchi was sitting at his house steps. he was deciding who his one true love will finally be. he was stuck on two girls... who? well thats a secret for now! kuromametchi saw a troubled chantotchi on the road. he swooped across they traffic and pushed the chantotchi out of the way of being hit by a car. he was badly injured. he went to tamatown hospital and the first one in the hospital room was chantotchi. she was sitting down next to him sulking. she found out kuromametchi was in a deep coma. but she just stayed there. all night and all day, just looking at him. she saw the eyes of him, and remembered something. when she was a young girl ( chamametchi) she remembered a young mametchi with a hot pink scarf saving her from a car accident with papamametchi and mamamametchi and her older brother, mametchi. but her family died with her the only alive. this left her sulking more. just the thought of her familys death ruined her life.

Just then, Angelgotchi appeared.

"I have come to take KuroMametchi away. To Tama Heaven" she said.

"WHAT?! No!" cried Chantotchi,"You can't! He's the only thing I have left!"

"Your purity of heart has saved him, for now." said Angelgotchi,"But you must go to Kuchi Forest and retrieve Ponytchi's Tears bythe thirteenth day, or Devilgotchi will come for him."

"Ok.. So What Do I Do After I Got Them" Asked Chantotchi

" Return Here And Wait For Devilgotchi And Put The Tears On Kuromametchi, That Way The Purity Tears Will Protect Him" Said Angelgotchi, As She Dissolved In The Air.

"Alright! Lets Go!" Said Chantotchi, As If Someone Was Listening.

She Jumped Out Of The Open Hospital Building And Started To Run Fast Towards The Station, She Saw A......

and said "Me and my army will kill ya!"

Then guns started shooting and everyone died. LOL :D random!

They All Came Back Alive And The Army Was Dead.

Chantotchi Continued To Run Through The Forest

ooc: put that in a random story not love story.

Coming back to life is impossible ;)

And if she died, she would be with Kuromametchi together. DUH.

Umm Your Wrong Because Kuromametchi Is In A Coma! DUH! :D

Well, I'm right because they would both be in tama heaven! Start getting your facts right! :angry:

nuh because if devilgotchi takes kuromametchi he will goto hell! DUH! :(

Please no argueing guys!!!!!what you did was wrong Shimashimatchi,what Jadeie said was true,this is a love story,not a random one,if you're in team stories to end someone's story by saying they're all dead and all :angry: ,well don't bother posting!and if they don't come back to life how is this story going to continue ,and don't you ever read Shimashimatchi?Jadeie said

she found out kuromametchi was in a deep coma
and if the chantotchi dies she will go to Tama Heaven and in heaven she can't do anything to help the Kuromametchi so after thirteen days,devilgotchi will get Kuromametchi and bring him to hell,at this rate they can't meet each other because Kuromametchi will be at hell while the Chantotchi's in heaven

Her spirit then came down and did what angelgotchi said.

There. Are ya happy now!?

ooc: Thank You, TamaAngelOfTheStars!

Chantotchi, For Some Reason Came Back To Life! So She Did What She Promised! To Get The Ponytchi Tears!

(Yes,i'm happy now :D and your welcome Jadeie :] it just isn't right to just end someone's story just by saying their all dead XDD )

Chantotchi ran into the Patchi forest the thorns on the vines caused cuts on Chantotchi's by Midnight,she was really tired but the patchi forest was rumoured that there was lots of wild animals there so it wasn't safe to just lay somewhere and sleep or else she'll GET EATEN while she's sleeping.but if she keeps going she'll faint from fatigue and then she'll get eaten...she thought"THIS WAS REALLY HARD TO DECIDE....."

"But. If I Stop. I Won't Try To Fall Asleep! Will Just Rest!" SAid Chantotchi

She got PT and went back. Angelgotchi was there.

She took it, and said

"Thank you for giving me the tears. NOW I CAN RULE THE UNIVERSE! BWA HA HA HA!!" she became Devilgotchi.

ooc: :wub:

Chantotchi Gave Devilgotchi A Karate Kick. And Got Back The Ponytchi Tears And Put Them On Kuro Mametchi.

Soon,a flash of light appeared which blinded Chsntotchi for awhile,when she could see again,nothing happened,was it all just a fake?but then when devilgotchi tried to grab him to hell ,a very angelic looking tamagotchi appeared and defended him,devilgotchi was stunned and ran back to hell,chantotchi blinked"Did that really happened"but no sooner then just 3 blinks of an eye,the guardian dissappeared

Kuromametchi Blinkd. He Was Waking Up " Wh-Whe-Where Am I" Asked Kuromametchi. "Safe" Answered Chantotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back