What......disco?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic

Reaction score
ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ive connected wiv miself!!!a tama came on to mi screen and they are dancin now!!!!!!!!!its like a disco!!!oh-its gon.dat was so cool!!!!!!has that happend 2 anyonez before?pleez tell me!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :furawatchi: :lol: :D

i woz just fiddlin and it went on 2 connect and it just well connected!

Yeh Dancin is totally normal they are just random animations :wacko:

Mine dances all the time. But you say it was 'connected with itself'? Well, THAT's just plain weird.

yeh sometimes when your connectong and no one is around u just connect to a tama automaticly

To connect to 'yourself' you need to be next to a connecting wireless IR device with in a 10 in. radius (im out of NJ and now in FL and the hotel has wireless connection 100%! so i cant connect.) BTW: I connected with a walkie talkie at summer camp! THE walkie talkie was making wierd nosies!

To connect to 'yourself' you need to be next to a connecting wireless IR device with in a 10 in. radius (im out of NJ and now in FL and the hotel has wireless connection 100%! so i cant connect.) BTW: I connected with a walkie talkie at summer camp! THE walkie talkie was making wierd nosies!
wel thats just wierd

:hitodetchi: :pochitchi: Actually,it just connected wiv itself or annuver that just did da same!!no special equiptment!!! :mametchi: and 2 everyone thats saying 'mine dances all the time,its normal...' does yorz dance wiv a nuvver tama?like a disco? :D :ichigotchi: :p :chohimetchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

Hey how do you connect with yourself in a mirror? How far away from it do you have to be? I tried with it like a few centimetres (less than an inch) away and with it touching and neither worked :gozarutchi: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back