BGT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kusterbeck95

Reaction score
ive entered bgt for 2010 playing piano!

heres the proof: PICTURE

cant waitttt.

if you want to know what i sound like on piano you would have to look at my youtube channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
OmigawdOmigawdOmigawd. Wow... That's like, so awesome. I'd love to enter BGT but, I don't actually have a talent, so that won't work. Buuuut, I'm gunna get tickets to go watch the auditions next year. : D

OmigawdOmigawdOmigawd. Wow... That's like, so awesome. I'd love to enter BGT but, I don't actually have a talent, so that won't work. Buuuut, I'm gunna get tickets to go watch the auditions next year. : D
im rather excited <_<

I'm gonna watch you!

Who are you going to be in BGT?

No offense, but don't get too excited yet. I'm sure there are a lot of people trying out so there is a rather small chance for you. I do hope you make it though. Good luck :eek:

Wow, good luck! I love that show :D

I wish my country had a CGT.. that would be awesome. I would probably enter as a duet with my friend or just sing alone. (Don't worry, I don't suck, we've entered in competitions before, and won.. I think we'd do well enough not to embarass ourselves) Haha, but somehow I would never post a video on TT.

Anyways, I really hope you do well! That's so exciting.. and I'm so jealous ;] in a good way.

omg I LOVE your I Caught Myself cover I LOVE that song! and good luck! <3

Well done!! What is gonna be the name of your act (I wanna know who to look out for!)!! Good luck! What is your username on YouTube so I know which channel to look for?

Thanks,

Giraffagotchi

Latest posts

Back