I never get a Kutchi FAmily on my V4 Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Memetchi

Reaction score
I want to get Kutchipatchi or other characters in the Kutchi Family but it never did work. Do you have any tips? I had my Tamagotchi for tw oweeks already and they all turned into Meme Family, I want Kutchi Family.

I had never been any character in the Kutchi Family.......neither did my friends or my brother. Are there such thing as Kutchi Family characters? I really want to see young Kutchi Patchi or Young Dorotchi!

Can anyone give me some tips to get a character from Patchi Family?!

HELP..........Thanks :unsure:

[SIZE=21pt]Pink MEmetchi [/SIZE] :mellow:

Maybe you should mate your Meme character to a Kuchi character like Kuchipatchi, Tarakotchi, Minotchi, or Nonbiritchi if your tama is girl and if your tama is a boy, mate it to Sebiretchi, Yattatchi, or Pukatchi.

Have you at least tried making Social/Kindess (the flower icon) your highest stat among the others?

I want to get Kutchipatchi or other characters in the Kutchi Family but it never did work. Do you have any tips? I had my Tamagotchi for tw oweeks already and they all turned into Meme Family, I want Kutchi Family.
I had never been any character in the Kutchi Family.......neither did my friends or my brother. Are there such thing as Kutchi Family characters? I really want to see young Kutchi Patchi or Young Dorotchi!

Can anyone give me some tips to get a character from Patchi Family?!

HELP..........Thanks :rolleyes:

[SIZE=21pt]Pink MEmetchi [/SIZE] :angry:
wow... :( me too... we have a same problem... I never had a Kuchi family too in my V4... they are all turned into meme family in 13 generations! (I’m fed up!) :p I rarely got mame family and universals -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should mate your Meme character to a Kuchi character like Kuchipatchi, Tarakotchi, Minotchi, or Nonbiritchi if your tama is girl and if your tama is a boy, mate it to Sebiretchi, Yattatchi, or Pukatchi.
It doesn't work on me :rolleyes:

Well you see, There is such thing as Kuchi characters. I've got a Pukatchi before by getting Mohitamatchi. Take average care of it. It doesn't really work for me either.

When it's a baby, ignore it. Just plain ignore it. Then (unless you have a glitched up Tama) it'll become mohitamatchi. Then take average care of it, but not TOO horrible, because then it'll be in the Universal family. Try it and see if it works! The mate also makes a difference.

There is another option... you could debug it if you want a character that badly. You could choose young dorotchi or young kutchipatchi or nikatchi or oniontchi and then take care of it from there, and you might get into the kutchi family (I don't know how the whole debug thing works, so that's why I say "might")

Hope I helped!

Violetchilluvr3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back