SPORTS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbanyi

Reaction score
please if you don't like it don't leave a mean commet.

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Play'*

I used to play Basketball.

But I'm not fond of the Jr High Coaches, at all. :I

So I quit.

I absolutely love basketball <33 And, I also played on volleyball and ultimate frisbee teams. Stupid elementary schools only have 3 sports =\

The only sport I play is Dance Dance Revolution. :]

By the way, I fail at all other sports.

I'm not into sports at all XD Unless you count like WiiSports or bowling. I surf when I'm in Hawaii which is rare, but that's about it, lol.
You are still exercising.

You still moving the fat in your body, therefore it's a sport. (XD, i'm not calling you fat).

Anything that makes you move and is a game is considered a sport in my dictionary.

You are still exercising. You still moving the fat in your body, therefore it's a sport. (XD, i'm not calling you fat).

Anything that makes you move and is a game is considered a sport in my dictionary.
That's a good dictionary to go by XD

Even if you called me fat I'd laugh, lol.

A lot of people define sports by whether or not they're competitive or active to a certain degree.

Currently, I only play netball. I fail at most other sports, but I do enjoy a few. Volleyball, swimming, squash, and badminton are the sports that I also enjoy and am reasonably good at.

I fail at soccer, rugby, basketball, baseball, cricket, and most other ball sports. I'm not all that bad at netball, but the people I play againgst have had sooo much training, while I've only started netball this year. Currently my team has won no games D :

I wanna start volleyball next year, though I have had a few injuries already.

And sheeeesh, I fail at soccer so bad. It's my faaaail sport.

I play basket ball even though you already know that! I'm looking forward to playing against you mbanyi!

I cheer lead. Most people think it's like, a really girly sport and I just hate it when in movies, the cheerleaders are always the rich snobby ones. Believe it or not, cheer leading is a great way to exercise and build muscles. It's not ' Give me an A!' or any of that shizz. Basically, we don't say anything. If we do, it gets us in alot of trouble with the coaches.

I also take gymnastics. It's basically the same as cheer leading, but it teaches you things at a slower pace. I'm actually doing rhythmic gymnastics, a sport that takes choreography and gymnastics and adds them up.

I do wierd sports, like:

Horseriding

Archery

Fencing

Trampolining

XD

I used to do cheerleading

Last edited by a moderator:
The only sport I play is Dance Dance Revolution. :]By the way, I fail at all other sports.
Yes, DDR wins. I own at that game, but other than that, me+sports is often hazardous to everyone around me.

I do enjoy tennis, but I fail at that as well.

I like softball. I would play it, but you can't have glasses, and I'm really blind without my glasses. And I don't think I'd want contacts; the very idea of touching my eye and putting something onto it disgusts me (no offense to people with contacts, that's just my opinion)

So no softball for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back