My Tamagotchi evolved!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamagotchi

Reaction score
My cute tamachild - teen was adorable and when it evolved into a human, it turned into a worm like creature

I guess it is a Hanatchi?

Hmph...

My cute tamachild - teen was adorable and when it evolved into a human, it turned into a worm like creature
I guess it is a Hanatchi?

Hmph...
nevermind... call me evil, i kill my hanatchi and made a new baby... i couldnt live with that big nose the rest of its life... lol...sorry

nevermind... call me evil, i kill my hanatchi and made a new baby... i couldnt live with that big nose the rest of its life... lol...sorry
EVIL! :rolleyes: You’re such a bad caretaker! :angry: Why did you kill your hanatchi?! -_- I don’t like killing tamas but I killed my tama two times (accidentally) I don’t want to do this anymore…

STOP KILLING TAMAS! :(

EVIL! :lol: You’re such a bad caretaker! :lol: Why did you kill your hanatchi?! :huh: I don’t like killing tamas but I killed my tama two times (accidentally) I don’t want to do this anymore…
STOP KILLING TAMAS! :(
Oxiecraft, let's try not to take our tamagotchi devices too seriously. Remember their just digital pixels. But I do understand that you're upset though.

Killing anything isn't really nice at all.

I know Tamagotchis arent real, but still, having the mindset to kill anything slowly and purposely isnt very humane :D

Hmm... Hanatchis adorable in my opinion. I often reset my Tamagotchis when they evolve into something ugly. XD

Only if they're on Gen1 and completely poor... or if I just feel like it. xP

I just wait it out most of the time...

i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why. I hate that tama aswell

seen my new post

sneak your tama into school in britain

i guess it works in the Usa aswell

:) :D :D :p :p

the one with the big nose and the worm body is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT hanatchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back