Escape The Fate.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trainwreck

Reaction score
So yeah.

Do you like Escape The Fate?

I love them. With or without Ronnie. I mean, I love Ronnie, but Craig deserves more credit. People hate him because he's not Ronnie. Well, most people. And I like how they've changed but I still love their old stuff. I love everything about them. Ohyeah, and my favourite song by them is Not Good Enough For The Truth in Cliche.

I've loved Escape The Fate for years.

I have all of their albums. :]

It was risky changing lead vocalists, but they did it with class and made a smooth transition.

Favorites... Probably Something and Friends & Alibis.

EDIT : TYPO

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I think Craig's voice is much too.. Whiny for their style. This War Is Ours wasn't the absolute best the band has ever done, in my opinion.

I think Ronnie's vocals hold a special place with me, though, because Nick introduced them to me about a year or so ago. I used to love The Webs We Weave and As You're Falling Down, but now my favorites are probably going to stay as Cellar Door, Friends and Alibis, and The Ransom.

Craig is very talented... very. xD But I don't like how Escape the Fate sounds right now. ]:

My Apocalypse<3

Latest posts

Back