Is your Tamagotchi old, or new?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few, some are old and some are new. :]

Pretty old. I got my V4 in 2007, I got my V3 in 2007, and I got my JD in 2008, I believe.

I have 2 brand-new v3's (well, I have had them for a month or two)

My Chibi is pretty new (I got it in March? I think. It still smells nice and new.)

I got my v4.5's and my Music Star @ Christmas. They dont really smell fresh anymore.

My v2's and my v1 are ANCIENT and they kinda smell like my purse. Purse smell? LOL

All of my Tamagotchis are in pretty good condition, maybe a few scratches from them being dropped and stuff, but I like to take care of my Tamagotchi. One time, I accidentally had a little spazz-attack on the staircase and I literally THREW my new v3 off the balcony! Luckily, it landed on the carpet instead of the hard-wood floor LOL :gozarutchi:

A JD is a fake tamagotchi made from a specific company.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have one Tamagotchi running. It's my Akai.

I bought it off eBay almost a year ago and it was already used so I got it for a decent price. ;)

It works fine but there are a few scratches on the screen. It doesn't look totally damaged.

And all my other Tamagotchis....

some look brand new, some are even still in the box, and some just look completely destroyed! Dx

I have the V5 Celebrity which looks new at a glance but if you take the time to look closely at the screen you'll notice all the scratches.

well i have 36 old ones. and all of the kinda of new un scratched and still running ones are down there V

VVVVVVVVV

I have some new ones, and some from '96 & '97. Currently running a Tama + Color, a V3, and a V4.5. I change them around once in a while. Haven't run V 4,5,5.5, or 6 in a long while. Just put my Akai and Uratama away. Don't run the Mini too often, or Santa till Christmas.

I have an old V2

two old v3s

but my v4, v4.5, v5 are in good condition

and my music star is brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back