when miss busy body...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italianmafia220

Reaction score
when miss busy body comes and finds u a mate and u have a baby , are u able to play or send gifts to ur new mate

you can only send gifts etc with 2 tama's , you have to connect them......

mrs busybody just gets you a mate that makes u get a baby,

mrs busy body is a pimp and you get a hooker off her and make a baby lol

LOL! Yeah! :blink: :D :p :p :p Thank goodness it's a free service, but with Tamagotchi mating being so quick, what do you expect?

Im sorry madrox but that wasn't very funny. That was just rude. Please don't say that there are young kids here. Its not right. GOSH!

Im sorry madrox but that wasn't very funny. That was just rude. Please don't say that there are young kids here. Its not right. GOSH!
Haha, the last part reminded me of Napolean Dynamite. "Whatever I feel like I wanna do, GOSH!"

It isn't rude, it's simply a joke. And I doubt any young child would have internet acess, considering just a quick google search can bring up nudity and other things. Plus, I thought it was funny.

Haha, the last part reminded me of Napolean Dynamite. "Whatever I feel like I wanna do, GOSH!"
It isn't rude, it's simply a joke. And I doubt any young child would have internet acess, considering just a quick google search can bring up nudity and other things. Plus, I thought it was funny.
im 9 and i have internet, and i cant understand a thing she said.

WOAH- you are all commenting on a topic that was posted over 2 years ago.

*topic closed* due to bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back