Why do you Tama-Talk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I was just wondering, why do you use Tamatalk?

Sometimes, I've noticed, people dont really use Tamatalk because they like or have Tamagotchi, and I was just wondering why do they come on this site, if not for Tamagotchi help/discussion?

I use Tamatalk because its a fun Tamagotchi site and I love my Tamagotchi! :ph34r:

And TTer's are amazing :gozarutchi:

All of these options:

-Because I love Tamagotchis!

-Because I used to have a Tamagotchi when I was younger.

-Because I hate Tamagotchi and I like to bash on them.

-Because I like to talk to people on the internet.

-Because my friends use this website.

The main one because I love to talk to people on the internet.

Well, it's just a really great place to get Tamagotchi info, and talk with amazing people. =3 I love it here and I'm never going to leave.

I have 10 tamagotchis,

about a year & half ago & before

they were my obsession. Now they kinda

bore me. I come here now for they people

& the none tamagotchi sections.

[SIZE=14pt]Because I love Tamagotchis and I became a member because TamaTalk looks like a fun website.[/SIZE] :eek:

When I first signed up to TamaTalk around 2 or 3 years ago, it was because I loved Tamagotchis.

However, I only come here for the Non-TamaTalk boards, but I do still post on the Tamagotchi help sections because I still have some knowledge on them. :)

Also, I do think I will pick up one of my Tamagotchis & start playing with them again. x3

i like tamas alot and all of the other tama sites (besides tamazone) are sooooo out of date and cheaply made.

BUDDILUVSYEW I AM YOUR 1# FAN!!!!!!! YOUR TAMA LOG ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

i was 7 when i got my first tamagotchi and now i am ten and still play with them :lol: :( :( :angry: :p :lol:

I use it because it seems like a good community to talk about tamagotchi's, and there's a lot of really educated discussions, unlike some sites.

Mainly, I use it because I have a tamagotchi, and because I love them. :)

All of these options:-Because I love Tamagotchis!

-Because I used to have a Tamagotchi when I was younger.

-Because I hate Tamagotchi and I like to bash on them.

-Because I like to talk to people on the internet.

-Because my friends use this website.

The main one because I love to talk to people on the internet.
How can it be all the options?! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HATE AND LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS AT THE SAME TIME!!! ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back