Michael Jackson died?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's in a coma.

His heart stopped.

Tune into CNN. It's all over it.

It's also on Fox.

Heart stopped, died, came back, coma.

I was just sitting here, having a boo-hoo fest about how FOB might stop writing music, and editing pictures, then my great aunt who I live with, came in and was like, "...Michael Jackson's dead. ._."

Now we're watching the news about it.

~Mew

I can't agree with the sympathy I'm afraid

He's done awful things, he may not necessarily deserve death but I'm not going to go berserk if he dies.

He's done awful things, he may not necessarily deserve death but I'm not going to go berserk if he dies.
But, he was made to sing from a young age. He was messed up in the head.

And, I dunno, it's not that I'm sad about him dying.. I mean, yeah, I am.. But, it's more.. He's MJ. He can't die. He's supposed to live. Forever.

RIP, Michael Jackson.

;-;

I agree.

Well he was kind of a raper. I won't miss him.

I can't get over the fact that the King Of Pop, is now gone.

He is a legend, and I will truly miss him.

Such a terribly sad event.

Rest in peace, MJ.

HUH? I had no idea that he died today! It's kinda sad, but he did do bad stuff. It's weird isn't he...supposed to live forever? It seems so odd. If I wouldn't have seeen this I woulda kept on thinking he's alive... :)

But, he was made to sing from a young age. He was messed up in the head.
And, I dunno, it's not that I'm sad about him dying.. I mean, yeah, I am.. But, it's more.. He's MJ. He can't die. He's supposed to live. Forever.

RIP, Michael Jackson.

;-;
I know, I saw that thing about their life. And to make it worse their dad made them perform in strip clubs!

Latest posts

Back