TMCG+C Screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
I left my TMGC+C in my mothers purse while I was skating, and then it got all scratched badly! Its not even like those scratch lines, it scratched so that my screen is blurry! I can barely see anything! What can I do? BTW, Do you think if I go to some shop like LensCrafters that they could do something about it?

Turning up the brightness may help a little bit.

My brightness is always full, but it still seems a little blurry in some parts

the problem when you put it in a purse or a bag it can be scratched by keys or other metal things ,I had the same problem and now I put a piece of paper on the screen when it's in my bag you know the sticky paper you can write notes

My Sister Sand-Papaered the Screen of my Tamagotchi Connection V1. Get some Vaseline, and get the tiniest amount on your Fingers and rub it on the Screen. Not too thick. This will Work on basically any Screen (Ex. Phones, Tamagotchis) You may have fuzz stick to your Screen occasionally and you may have to Re-Apply it every few Weeks.

Hope It Works :) :p :D :D

Why return it to Bandai? it's not their problem...It's easier to order a tube of "Displex" or something from eBay. Also, LensCrafters might be able to help.
however even if it's not they're prob, still if it can't fix it they need to do something about it .Like send your tama back and receive another? it would cost a bit but If id wait id be fine LOL

On my Tamagotchi Music Star, I got some scratches on the screen. Luckily, I found some scratch remover stuff used for cars in my garage. I tested it on my old Tamagotchi v4 (which I never use anymore) and the scratches came off. I used it on my Tamagotchi Music Star and it took a few tries but I finally got it off.

You will need:

- 1 q-tip

- 1 piece of tissue

- your Tamagotchi

- water

- scratch remover

First, I took a q-tip that you use to clean your ears with and put some of the scratch remover. Then I gently rubbed the q-tip on the part that was scratched for about a minute. Thirdly, I rubbed the dry side of the q-tip where the scratches were. Then, I waited till it dried. Then, I put a little bit of water on one of the pieces of tissue and washed the residue from the scratch remover. Lastly, I just dried my Tamagotchi with my shirt. Repeat if needed.

Well, I don't know how to get the scratches out, but always put a screen protector on your Tamas, especially the +C because the screen is so "out".

dont skate anymore
Hello! First off, welcome to TamaTalk. :) Since you just joined, you may not have had the chance to check out the User Guide to the site yet. In it is a specific segment on bumping topics - that is, posting in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more. This particular topic has not been posted in since June 2009. I know you mean well but we do expect members to become familiar with the site rules. Please be sure to read up on the topic regarding How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back