2,000 ways to ruin Wal-Mart.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Kaeleigh

Reaction score
This game is veryyyy simple. Just list all of the ways you can think of to ruin Wal-Mart forever.

Example:

P1: 1. Run and scream

P2: 2. Ruin the store.

I know, not good examples. xD

Rules:

1. No repeating

2. TT rules

3. Please be nice, no accusing people of stealing. If an idea is repeated, tell that person nicely.

Wrong action to rule #3:

P1: Run around and scream loudly.

P2: Scream loudly.

P3: NO YOU IDIOT!! SCREAMING LOUDLY IS TAKEN!! GAWD, YOUR AS DUMB AS CRAP!!!

xD

Correct action to rule #3:

P1: Run around and scream loudly.

P2: Scream loudly.

P1: Screaming loudly is taken.

P2: Okay... *Changes*

And is somebody tell you that what you said is already taken, don't be all "STOP ACTING LIKE YOU OWN ME!! YOUR SO MEAN YOU RETARD!!" just say "Okay."

Got it? Hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll start.

1. Shove everything off the shelves.

2. Throw items at the customers.

3. Pee on the food.

4. Scream '' That ice-cream is made out of babies!'

5. Eat the food.

6. Take items out of customers shopping carts.

7. Say, "It's not halloween, so you can take that ugly mask your trying on off your face." To the customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
12.Stand on top of the jewlery case and yell,"PARTY OVER HERE PARTY OVER THERE." And then go scream in a baby's face. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
18. bring your dog and have him roll around on everything (and poo a little too)

22) Go in the changing room, wait a minute, then yell "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE" (Facebook quiz result=win)

23) Throw a pie in the managers face and say "sorry, that make up makes you look like a CLOWN"

25. Bring your cat in and say to the manager "I need to buy a litter box for my cat" and if the manager says that they don't sell litter boxes scream "GIVE ME A LITTER BOX OR I'LL SCREAM!!!!!!!!" in his face. If he says you're already screaming, scream "NO I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL SHOW YOU SCREAMING IF I MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back